Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jen Coxx Worcester Incall  (Read 2115 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5278227) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£180 for 1 hour

January 2024

Comms
All done by text message the day before. Efficient and very good. No complaints.

New build house on estate very near to M5 J7. Very quiet neighbourhood with a few builders around as houses still being built. Loads of parking nearby. Seemed to be an air BnB property.

The Lady
She is late twenties with a fuller figure and good sized boobs. All stats on her profile seem somewhere near. Pictures fairly accurate. Good looking girl.

The meet
Lead upstairs to nice functional bedroom - lovely view of her bouncy bum. Paperwork sorted and services agreed. Kissing, OWO, cim ( but not taken) sex, cum twice. She was wearing a one piece underneath a see through robe - everything on view. Shower taken. Started with kissing and mutual fondling. I couldn't wait to get her huge boobs out. They were just as I like them - bouncy and suckable. Stood behind her for a while just squeezing them. OWO was very nice, locked her pussy which was shaved and pleasant. Then onto sex. Started with cowgirl and then to doggy before missionary when kissing her boobs and nice lips did the job and filled the bag. After a bit of chit chat it was round 2. More OWO and wanking which was so good that I let her carry on and produced more spunk. Job done. Nice clean up, shower and out of the door bang on 1hour.

Overall
Good solid punt. Pleasant, attractive girl who offered services enthusiastically. I might well see her again if she is back and I have availability. She is not based in Worcester but does come to the area regularly as she has a few regulars who make it worthwhile.

Offline Battlebus

Nice one, been eying this one for a while, those tits look great!

Online Punterperson1971

Nice one, been eying this one for a while, those tits look great!
Same her mate every time she comes to Walsall I try but my dates don’t match with hers

Online Razor Boy

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Did she offer CIM as it hasn’t been on her enjoys/preferences list for some time , or did you ask ?
Was it an extra?

Offline c1der79

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Did she offer CIM as it hasn’t been on her enjoys/preferences list for some time , or did you ask ?
Was it an extra?

It wasn't on her likes list at the time of booking so I didn't ask for it to be honest. I didn't want to push it on a first meeting.

Online EYEPUNT

It wasn't on her likes list at the time of booking so I didn't ask for it to be honest. I didn't want to push it on a first meeting.

But aa you have stated in your review :- it was services that where agreed but not taken. So what was there to push ?

Online Punterperson1971

She used to offer cum and swallow I believe,Im sure I remember one review saying she stopped it as it upset her stomach
Can’t find it at minute so it could have been a post about her somewhere on the regional board
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 09:51:57 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline TBC4141

Is this girl local to the midlands by her accent or does she travel? I ask only as I don't like to see local girls

Online Punterperson1971

Is this girl local to the midlands by her accent or does she travel? I ask only as I don't like to see local girls
As far as I know she travels midlands and maybe based in Worcester

Offline Jayne_cobb

She is from the midlands, can’t remember where though. Not from Worcester or Brum.
She told me she stopped swallowing as it started to make her ill.
Also stopped doing cim after having some dental work done. I haven’t been back to see her since she stopped doing cim so no idea if it’s back on the menu again.

Online Razor Boy

That’s why I commented about the CIM offer.
I had it from her before and she stopped some time ago.
The OP said he was offered it on his booking but hasn’t reconfirmed this. I doubt she actually does tbh.

I thought she came from Walsall but I have no certainty about that.

Online Punterperson1971

She is from the midlands, can’t remember where though. Not from Worcester or Brum.
She told me she stopped swallowing as it started to make her ill.
Also stopped doing cim after having some dental work done. I haven’t been back to see her since she stopped doing cim so no idea if it’s back on the menu again.
That’s what I read on here I think thanks mate