Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Looking for something new  (Read 1002 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi guys,

I've been out of the punting scene for a while now due to money. Looking at getting back into a punt a month. Problem is, my job gets in the way and I'm limited to Wolverhampton and as we know it's slim pickings out there.
Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about below:

External Link/Members Only

Reviews on here aren't great but at the same time I think 'Look at those tits'

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline no2punter

Offline Punterperson1971

And 2 negs already alarm 🚨 bells would be ringing avoid!!

Offline Ramone78

2 Negs, admits to being a size 14 (so you can add a couple to that), limited Services and even got a neutral on AW.
Whats not to like ?   :dash:

Offline gavp1984

Yeah it’s a definite no. Was hoping she may have changed her ways, I don’t mind curves so that bit didn’t bother me.

Offline billyjo

Hi guys,

I've been out of the punting scene for a while now due to money. Looking at getting back into a punt a month. Problem is, my job gets in the way and I'm limited to Wolverhampton and as we know it's slim pickings out there.
Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about below:

External Link/Members Only

Reviews on here aren't great but at the same time I think 'Look at those tits'

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Very easy to get the train from Wolverhampton to Birmingham for a bit more choice.

Offline gavp1984

Very easy to get the train from Wolverhampton to Birmingham for a bit more choice.

It’s time really. I haven’t got a job where I can leave or sneak away. Plus, family commitments

Offline BlueRock

A pair of great tits do not a great punt make. Punters need to be more picky and be prepared to travel. Will help stop some of the daft pricing for shit WGs that there seems to be an abundance of.
I'm currently 3 ladies short of a century and am thinking a few road trips may be in order.