Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Nikki  (Read 1636 times)

Offline BustaNut

I'm thinking of TOFTT with either one of these two this evening:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've done a quick search and nothings come up on either of them. They both have AW feedback but as we all know, that doesn't count for much. I know Nikki is based in the apartments by the bowlplex behind the five ways island.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Offline blue80

Although it's not overly obvious on her profile I have a sneaky feeling Nikki might like to do anal......

Muffdiver39

Although it's not overly obvious on her profile I have a sneaky feeling Nikki might like to do anal......

😂😂😂😂😂

Muffdiver39

I've been eyeing Dailia for a while but with my experience with EE hoes I've left it alone

Offline BustaNut

Hot Nikki is probably one to avoid guys - more than likely a b&s and a Romanian, not Polish. I tried to TOFTT yesterday and I'll review over the next couple of days.

Muffdiver39

Did you punt with one of them Busta Nut??

Online Punterperson1971

I've had my eye on daila for a punt but not sure enough it's her in pics

Offline BustaNut

Yes, I punted both of them.....sort of. I'm writing a review on Nikki shortly and saw Daila the same day. The pictures of Daila don't show her teeth - she's got braces as her teeth are all over the place. Service with Daila was pure vanilla - even though I'd spoken to her beforehand and agreed owo and kissing, I didn't get it - probably a good thing seeing the state of her teeth...

Online Punterperson1971

And does she look as hot as her pictures

Offline BustaNut

Yes, she has a stunning body. Just be prepared for a vanilla service though.
Also, a possible word of warning - if you do go to see Daila, do it during daylight hours as the place is pretty rough. The lock to the main front door to the flats is broken so anyone can gain access to the building. There was also an overpowering stench of Mary J on the landing downstairs and tobacco rolling papers strewn across the floor.

Offline BustaNut

West Bromwich, behind Sandwell hospital

Muffdiver39

Both of them, you sexual terrorist, top draw

Muffdiver39

Looking more at Dailas profile she seems to be on the boring side, no open leg shots in her pvt gallery

Offline BustaNut

Looking more at Dailas profile she seems to be on the boring side, no open leg shots in her pvt gallery

Yeah the punt wasn't that lively either - no kissing or owo. She also wanted to give up on the ow after a couple of mins but I quite politely asked that she continued  :lol:

To be honest Daila could probably be considered a half decent punt at the £50 mark...at £70 I think she's overpriced.

Muffdiver39

She must be really bad if she's only worth £70, I'm right by Tesco West Bromwich at the minute and I've been tempted as she looks the hottest around here