Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tossing the salad  (Read 1024 times)

Offline jasper

"Tossing the salad"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I had never heard of the expression,until reading a recent review on Elite Jessica. Its basically when a girl is going down on you and her tongue travels south to your ass were she gives you a good rimming, whilst giving you a hand job.

The question is who of the current working girls, is the best in the north west ?

J

Offline MJ.spritzen

You'd be hard pressed to find a girl to do that here in Liverpool. I've had only one woman do it to me and she was fucking rank. And only booked her so that she'd do that.
Despite what it says on their adultwork "likes" list, most wont do it.

Offline boogz

You'd be hard pressed to find a girl to do that here in Liverpool. I've had only one woman do it to me and she was fucking rank. And only booked her so that she'd do that.
Despite what it says on their adultwork "likes" list, most wont do it.

I think more will than you think. I've had 3 do it in the past couple of weeks, over in Manchester. Submissive Lauren etc

Markwillo1878

I had Emma Stone do it to me last week, squated over her face while she tongued my ass and wanked me off!

Fucking filthy

Markwillo1878

External Link/Members Only

She has rimming on her likes list pal! Id suggest doing a liverpool search who have that in there likes then email them asking if it is definatly on hte cards

Offline Fabaceous

I can thoroughly recommend Hot&HornyHannah.
She will toss your salad to absolute perfection.
Give her my love:-)

Offline threechilliman

I can thoroughly recommend Hot&HornyHannah.
She will toss your salad to absolute perfection.
Give her my love:-)

She will and seems to enjoy it.

tcm

Offline frankc

Offline Fabaceous

She will and seems to enjoy it.

tcm
I messaged H&HH to say I'd recommended her to toss someone's salad. She says: "It is certainly on offer. I have some lovely garlic infused olive oil and some unopened balsamic in the cupboard."

Tasty too:-)