Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever shopped an illegal brothel?  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Tecova

Just wondered if anyone has ever turned in an illegal brothel by contacting the authorities.  How was the experience?  Worthwhile doing or a waste of time?

*Not a researcher, journo or anything.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Just wondered if anyone has ever turned in an illegal brothel by contacting the authorities.  How was the experience?  Worthwhile doing or a waste of time?

Brothels are illegal anyway, so what is it you're trying to ask? What do you mean by "illegal brothel"?

Offline smiths

But its exactly the type of question those sorts might ask, why do you want to know?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Pretty much everyone in the industry agrees that the brothel laws are ridiculous, including the police - which is why they usually tolerate well-run brothels.

If there isn't a specific problem with a brothel, reporting one would be a cuntish thing to do.

Offline Moresomes

Total cunts trick I think.
Any one of us could be balls deep when the big red key hits the door

Online Colston36

Why would anyone want to do such a shitty thing? By chance someone I know just got away with running one because the police didn't testify very well, ahem.

Offline smiths

Why would anyone want to do such a shitty thing? By chance someone I know just got away with running one because the police didn't testify very well, ahem.

The why might be a pimp scammed a punter or worse so the punter decides to grass the pimp and thus brothel to the police.

poseidon

Unless the WGs are underage or it's evident they are being trafficked/abused, then no. If one day, brothels become legal and you've been grassing them up, you're going to look like a right mug.

If I went to a brothel and got shit service, still wouldn't report them. Just as I wouldn't out an indie WG for shit service.

Offline Tecova

I'll bite.  I'll take the point on putting illegal in front of the word brothel.  It was 3 EEs working together and yes, shocking service.  I also see the point on all punters doing this as it could do more bad for the punter than good in the long run.  I will keep shtum, take it on the chin and make a note to avoid that place in future.

Online lostandfound

IMO UKP is, as ever, serving punters, if your mind has been changed about ratting out a provider to the authorities, because of poor service, as a result of posting here. 

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I'll bite.  I'll take the point on putting illegal in front of the word brothel.  It was 3 EEs working together and yes, shocking service.  I also see the point on all punters doing this as it could do more bad for the punter than good in the long run.  I will keep shtum, take it on the chin and make a note to avoid that place in future.

Yes, reporting them would be a stupid thing to do, particularly as it probably wasn't really a brothel like some of the more organised places like Soho walk ups. Just post a negative review of the girls you saw and let market forces do the rest. Someone else will take their places.

Neal69

OP may not be a journo but he is a cunt.

FFS :dash: :dash: :dash:

N

Offline Roth

Offline adebisi

Not me but a friend who used to punt did; it was about 10 years ago though. He went to a brothel near Birmingham somewhere and an EE girl strongly implied that him she was being made to work against her will. He called the police and a few months later they were raided and shut down - given the time it took I doubt that it was his call that led directly to the raid though. If the girls are telling punters that they're being forced to work then I imagine the police had plenty of tip-offs.

Lykon

I have never had such an experience...

Offline Henry767

Was tempted once. Flat near East Ham via Gumtree.  Upstairs and met by a sinister Russian Madam who presented a line up of 3 unenthusiastic and sad looking girls. What really got to me was the steel bar gate at the top of the stairs that seemed to be locking IN rather than out. So I picked one girl, who never smiled or showed any enthusiasm,  waited mostly in silence for about 15 minutes with a little bouncing and making noises to pretend all was ok, then told the madame it had been a great time, not to get the girl into trouble. Left feeling very uneasy and wondered for a while if I should or could have done something.

Offline Roth

There's a fine line between shopping it cos you think  the girls are coerced which is a fair one and shopping it for vengeance just cos you had crap service which can then affect other unsuspecting punters who might be around if it gets raided.  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

OP may not be a journo but he is a cunt.

FFS :dash: :dash: :dash:

N

+ another 1000  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

SN

Offline Garden69

Unless the WGs are underage or it's evident they are being trafficked/abused, then no. If one day, brothels become legal and you've been grassing them up, you're going to look like a right mug.

If I went to a brothel and got shit service, still wouldn't report them. Just as I wouldn't out an indie WG for shit service.
Couldn't agree more. Well put.  Why would you punt in the first place if you'd want to report an establishment or a girl to the police. Only low lifes would do that.

Offline Widescreen

Why not post a Review, so we can all avoid it as well.?

Andy61

Eejit

Offline Roth

Why not post a Review, so we can all avoid it as well.?

Assuming it exists. :unknown:

Swansea lad

I would only do it if the girls were young or covered in bruises.

mikexxlong

As others have said, if it’s a clear case of underage or forced prostitution, by all means contact the authorities
For almost any other reason is just utter cunt behaviour,

Because someone, just so happens to have gotten a shit service or don’t like the staff at a particular brothel;
Is not a valid reason to contact the powers that be,

As it can cause all sorts of shit for punters and decent brothels, as the more complaints, tip offs they get.
Will only give some asshole somewhere the excuse they need to start shutting them down  :angry:

Offline David1970

I have only thought of phoning the cops once, but did not, did a negative review and the person has gone for AW.
Advertised as a busty German in her mid-twenties, got to the door met by a anorexic girl look about 14 years, but could have just young looking, I walked but thought hard about phoning the cops. I could have been wrong about her age, she was a Gypo not German. Still feel a bit of guilt about not phoning, but she could just have been a young looking female.
The way some politicians go on you would think all working girls were trafficked, we know this is not true, but a small percentage must be. I think it is correct to contact the cops, just make sure you have a punting phone before you phone the cops.

Offline maxxblue

I have only thought of phoning the cops once, but did not, did a negative review and the person has gone for AW.
Advertised as a busty German in her mid-twenties, got to the door met by a anorexic girl look about 14 years, but could have just young looking, I walked but thought hard about phoning the cops. I could have been wrong about her age, she was a Gypo not German. Still feel a bit of guilt about not phoning, but she could just have been a young looking female.
The way some politicians go on you would think all working girls were trafficked, we know this is not true, but a small percentage must be. I think it is correct to contact the cops, just make sure you have a punting phone before you phone the cops.

You were met by a girl offering sex who looked about 14 years old, and you only thought about phoning the police? Unbelievable.

Offline Jimmyredcab

ALL brothels are illegal.      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I would only shop them to the police under these circumstances.

1)  Underage girls were being used.

2)  There was an attempt to rob me.

3)   A brothel opened up next to my house.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

ALL brothels are illegal.      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I would only shop them to the police under these circumstances.

1)  Underage girls were being used.

2)  There was an attempt to rob me.

3)   A brothel opened up next to my house.

A brothel opened up next to my house?
Hooray. save on petrol.
It did happen for a while but it was not next door, it was next door but one. I visited occasionally when the coast was clear.

Offline Brazilian Martian

A brothel opened up next to my house?
Hooray. save on petrol.
It did happen for a while but it was not next door, it was next door but one. I visited occasionally when the coast was clear.

I have two close to where I live only visit them late at night after 1 am in the morning

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Was in a WH when  one the WGs noticed a client had a hand gun as he got undressed. She got the receptionist to phone the police . They turned up late  :dash: , the  client had gone by then but we all had to leave one by one with our hands in the air being covered by the Firearms Police . The girls all had to provide their  i.d. The WG who started all this charade learnt the hard way  :cry:

Was in a WH when  one the WGs noticed a client had a hand gun as he got undressed. She got the receptionist to phone the police . They turned up late  :dash: , the  client had gone by then but we all had to leave one by one with our hands in the air being covered by the Firearms Police . The girls all had to provide their  i.d. The WG who started all this charade learnt the hard way  :cry:

What area of London did this happy

Offline NIK

I wonder if the op can point us in the direction of legal brothels?   :rolleyes:

What area of London did this happy

E14 ..... That was a while ago , now I would imagine there are far more people carrying in that area even despite the Olympics redevelopment and flat developments for the Chinese investors  :dash:

E14 ..... That was a while ago , now I would imagine there are far more people carrying in that area even despite the Olympics redevelopment and flat developments for the Chinese investors  :dash:

E14 poplar I was there last night for a bait switch I fucking hate east london a real shit hole. :hi:

E14 poplar I was there last night for a bait switch I fucking hate east london a real shit hole. :hi:

Just read your review .... the pics were definitely worth the journey had it been for real  , shame it did not come through  :angry:
Regarding the East of London for WGs generally I agree it is a nightmare but occasionally it all comes good . Guess Liverpool St and Canary Wharf are slightly better than the area as a whole  :(