Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya_Sonya19 - Glasgow G5  (Read 2030 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959033) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline awfoto72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins -£60

Communication  via text , was to arrange in a hurry as he responded to my test after two hours  and asked me to come in 30 mintes! When I reached she asked me to wait for 15 minutes! Should have stopped the proceedings there but my D won again :dash:

WG profile pictures doesn't reveal much, Definitely not 22 as in profile. Should be in her thirties, (Second missed chance to walk away!)

The Looks: WG met me at the apartment, hidden behind door, but I am okay with that. She looked pale, but good, sexy and really fuckable: Nice body, dressed in nicker and top which looked kind of nice but shabby (probably has seen better days). Got to say I was impressed ,even with her shabby clothes on she was attractive, full lips, short perky boobs bouncing inside that loose top was sexy. I definitely wanted to fuck her! Cannot ask for more for 60HH punt in terms of looks.

The meeting: Paper work finished and action started! She seemed not even acknowledging my presence in the room after she got the money. When I reached for her perky boobs and kiss the inverted nipples she pushed my face away ( kind of rudely). She said a firm "no" and said I cant touch nipples as it hurts; I thought that is reasonable if it hurts but a downhill journey for my Mr D there. I still found her sexy and thought I, at least, could go ahead and fuck her.

Then, when I reached for her lips to kiss she moved away abruptly and said I cannot even touch her face! I do check profiles for French kiss and only sees WGs who provides them. That's my biggest turn on.

Then a conversation started! I said "but your profile say you provide French kiss! She acted like she don't understand English. Then I asked if she provides provide OWO? She nodded the head in! I said You lied on your profile?! She looked at me as if to say "but, who doesn't do that"? I asked her "So you won't be providing CIM or swallow as well, right?" Her face drew a blank. I let her know that I am not happy and am leaving unhappy. At that point she showed some signs of understanding and started giving me OWO! Now, I am not an OWO/CIM/Swallow person. I am a vanilla guy who enjoys mish while admiring a beautiful face and occasionally kissing full lips! But I thought I should get my money's worth and went ahead with the proceedings. When my D was up again I said I am going to come in your mouth I am looking for swallow too. She just continued with the OWO and completed the proceedings like a machine. She did not hide that she was not enjoying what she was doing.

Conclusion: Pretty girl! Sexy too, certainly fuckable. Might not know that we guys does look at their likes and dislikes on profiles. She doesn't seem to be enjoying her job!

Offline Joey4141

Thanks for the review.  By reading many, and there is positives, when I see Romanian on there - i just avoid.

Offline awfoto72

Thanks for the review.  By reading many, and there is positives, when I see Romanian on there - i just avoid.

Yeah man! But there are good Romanians too (like Janine). For a man on budget Romanians are part of my punt. In fact I am thinking of opening a thread where we can list good "budget punts"! 

Offline Casey69

You checked her profile for OWO, CIM and french kissing, but failed to spot that she advertises BAREBACK & UNPROTECTED SEX!!!
Probably a lie, you should hope!  :wacko:

Offline David1970

Her likes list looks like it has been done by her pimp, without her input.
The OPs last comment “ She doesn't seem to be enjoying her job! “ could almost make you believe she was doing against her own free will.

This is her not looking happy

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:30:53 pm by David1970 »

Offline Casey69

Yeah, that profile has all the hallmarks of a Romulan work camp.

Offline awfoto72

You checked her profile for OWO, CIM and french kissing, but failed to spot that she advertises BAREBACK & UNPROTECTED SEX!!!
Probably a lie, you should hope!  :wacko:

Well I can certainly put on a condom, even if she offers BB, right?
Shouldn't that be good enough?
Tell me if I am missing something here?

Offline awfoto72

The OPs last comment “ She doesn't seem to be enjoying her job! “ could almost make you believe she was doing against her own free will.

I didn't bother to check her Verification photo! :dash:

It didn't appear to me as if she was working for a pimp. May be I do not have enough skills to spot it. When I said, you offered it in your like, her reaction was "isn't that normal". She didn't say it. I interpreted from her facial expressions. I could be wrong again :dash:

Offline awfoto72

Yeah, that profile has all the hallmarks of a Romulan work camp.

mmm... I need to find some more money.  :scare:
Or stick with the "regulars"... who works in my budget  :cry:

Offline Casey69

Well I can certainly put on a condom, even if she offers BB, right?
Shouldn't that be good enough?
Tell me if I am missing something here?
Yes, you really are missing something.

Offline awfoto72

Offline capman02

Probably find most these Romania’s are doing it against there will, they never look happy eh