Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: US website Adultsearch.com - legit girls?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline 888

Has anyone used the website adultsearch.com whilst in the states? I’ll be over there soon and looking for girls in Vegas.

Offline Groovyguy00777

Don’t have too much experience with Vegas but I reckon it’s probably one of the easier places to get scammed.

I’ve been around many places in the states, a punt if a fair bit pricier. If you want to be safe and ensure you’re not falling in to a trap, you’re going to have to spend upward of $400 per hour. You’re also going to have to go through verification sites like p411. It’s not easy to contact someone and see them within a couple hours as they’ll need to verify you. If you are then you’re either going to be getting someone dodge or you’re risking entrapment (not always but more likely than someone who needs verification). 

I’ve used Eros.com to find my punts. Good luck bro.

Litmwa

Check Tnaboard.com.

Covers most of western US. I don’t punt from home anymore so hey.Vegas is absurd pricing wise as with most of the US vs overseas.

In my rural area it’s 228.75 pound per hour lol. She’s hot but not that hot.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:36:02 am by Litmwa »

cunningpunt

Has anyone used the website adultsearch.com whilst in the states? I’ll be over there soon and looking for girls in Vegas.

I hope that is the last of your reasons for going to Vegas. It is probably the worst city in the worst country to find paid for sex. If you are a real high roller it may be possible to get genuine and quality but its going to cost you upwards of 600-800 for a couple of hours and 2000+ for a night.

If you just want to get laid you stand a much better chance on civvy street - the place is stacked full of women going to have a good time and "what goes in vegas stays in vegas" so take your charming english accent and your best game and have fun.

If you really have no options and are determined to get laid and want a companion for a couple of days take that same charm and game onto Seeking and you will find someone who would jump at the change of a free plane ticket ($200 from a lot of places) and being properly looked after by an English gent for a couple of days. Of course you're going to have to do your own Due Diligence but you will find women from a lot of places will fall for expenses paid and a few hundred $ to take home deal.

In short, the law in US is a bitch, scams abound - work with what you have