Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Jamaica  (Read 3071 times)

Offline BBWLuvva

As there isn't a punting forum for Jamaica I thought I would ask in this one as the US is the nearest.
Has anyone got any advice on punting in the Montego Bay area as I am going there in June?
IE: Average cost
Best places for pick ups
Getting ripped off
Safety etc.

Offline Brazilian Martian

As there isn't a punting forum for Jamaica I thought I would ask in this one as the US is the nearest.
Has anyone got any advice on punting in the Montego Bay area as I am going there in June?
IE: Average cost
Best places for pick ups
Getting ripped off
Safety etc.

I personally would not even bother with punting over there, only a few weeks ago they were telling tourists to stay in the hotel premises because of shootings and robberys in the montego bay area.

External Link/Members Only

Offline BBWLuvva

Yes was aware of that. Went there last year and stayed about 20 minutes drive outside Montego Bay  and visited the town which was quite intimidating in parts. Went to Kingston and actually felt safer there.

DylanPerry

In MoBay, street prostitution makes up most of the market. Hip Strip is a red light district of sorts...and no particular crack down by the popo. Also, strip clubs are basically hookers looking for clients...considerably even more so than in the West.
But lol...as BM says... don't bother.
High risks of some madness going down.

Assuming you're going to be at a resort, there''ll be plenty of tourist pussy there for you old sport lol.

If you're after a Jamaican chick particularly...plently of places in East and South London. lol

Offline irishdick

I was in Jamaica a few years back at a resort and the security guys worked as pimps arranging girls for lonely guests.

Offline MilleMiglia

Things may have changed since this was filmed, but just the first couple of minutes as are an eye opener:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bazinga

I was in Jamaica a few years back at a resort and the security guys worked as pimps arranging girls for lonely guests.

I was made aware of a similar setup when I went to the Caribbean a few years ago too, within the resorts.

My advice - maybe make the acquaintance of a local cabbie, there's a chance they could give you a few pointers.

I was made aware of a similar setup when I went to the Caribbean a few years ago too, within the resorts.

My advice - maybe make the acquaintance of a local cabbie, there's a chance they could give you a few pointers.

Fucking bullshit the west indies is not like london or new york cabbies will most likely set you up here, this is the worst sort fo advice you can give  :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyHarryIV

Disagree if you are using the generalisation term of Caribbean. I have many years of experience in that part of the world. Talk to your hotel bellhop about where to find the ladies, have the right attitude and you will be fine. Jamaica, yes can be a little less personal, but again with the right attitude you can have a wonderful time. Smaller Caribbean islands is even easier to get by.

Disagree if you are using the generalisation term of Caribbean. I have many years of experience in that part of the world. Talk to your hotel bellhop about where to find the ladies, have the right attitude and you will be fine. Jamaica, yes can be a little less personal, but again with the right attitude you can have a wonderful time. Smaller Caribbean islands is even easier to get by.

Give some more info, then help the guy out with your many years experience.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Fucking bullshit the west indies is not like london or new york cabbies will most likely set you up here, this is the worst sort fo advice you can give  :thumbsdown:

this is real....

an old acquaintance of mine that i worked with, seemed such a nice meek lad, till he mentioned that back at home in Trinidad he was part of a crew that did all sorts to tourists. You think you know a guy

no thanks to hooking up with a random cabbie lol

this is real....

an old acquaintance of mine that i worked with, seemed such a nice meek lad, till he mentioned that back at home in Trinidad he was part of a crew that did all sorts to tourists. You think you know a guy

no thanks to hooking up with a random cabbie lol

Countries like the west indies i would not ask a random hotel worker for help with finding prossies, crime is strife now i spent some of my youth in Barbados during the summer holidays and its not the same anymore. These places have become gang orientated with shootings and drug dealing with drugs coming into the Caribbean via Venezuela as its close to Trinidad.