Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: areola  (Read 1803 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

any one can help to point my in the right direction with girls with big,massive, huge areola ?

thanks

FredMcBobson

This is something I am always on the lookout for.  There are very few on AW, the few I found I have usually discounted for other reasons.

Would be interested if there were any with particularly puffy nipples / areola too as I am curious what they are like in real life.

Offline rikgrimsby

Offline Wilson85

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Thai duckies in your area (grimsby?). Some of them have had good nipples. Busty Thai Mata of Chelmsford had a pair that were at least 1/4 inch long.

Just sublime.

Offline maxxblue

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Thai duckies in your area (grimsby?). Some of them have had good nipples. Busty Thai Mata of Chelmsford had a pair that were at least 1/4 inch long.

Just sublime.

1/4 inch long isn't that long.

I would say that most Thai's I have met have had nips measuring at least 1/4 inch long.

Offline Wilson85

Well they certainly have stuck out in my mind, definetly were longer than most womens.

Offline rikgrimsby

do you have a link for any thai girls in grimsby ? or a link to the other girl you said... thanks :)

Offline Wilson85

You'll have to do a search on AW or VS in your area and see who's working.

Mata isn't about any more, I keep looking. In any case shes based in the south east.

:hi:

Offline agcnospam

This girl has huge nipples...a decent punt as well, albeit expensive...she told me she is half Japanese half Chinese...she looked more Japanese than Chinese to me, but I am no expert, I mean in terms of what I expected, she looked just like some hot Japanese girl from the gameshows they have over there...nice natural tits, good body, shy but very responsive...I enjoyed meeting her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

ToniAA

Saw this ebony beauty (my regular) a couple days ago. If you're into big natural tits with big areolas and responsive nipples; she's great. 1 of my best punts yet and I've had a lot of experience  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
any one can help to point my in the right direction with girls with big,massive, huge areola ?

thanks

A quick search on main UKP for "aerola" brought up the maximum 50 results. IF you use advance search, you can narrow it down to the area specific to you. Hopefully, you should get a result.