Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback  (Read 996 times)

Offline 34krm34

I ve just seen ravyn she provides a bareback too shame she used to provide a good service I cannot add her link because I am posting a review on my phone

Offline Happyjose

You can add a link from your phone. It's easy

you also could do with reading the wiki guidance on posting reviews, maybe start with posting the prossie's name in the title

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will not link it to your review as it isn’t a review and you have certainly not given any evidence whatsoever.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:26:53 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will not link it to your review as it isn’t a review and you have certainly not given any evidence whatsoever.

He was advised back in January to read the wiki before posting another review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178575.msg1886242#msg1886242

Offline JamesDim

As a newbie myself, I now fully understand why there is an 'enforcement' squad of veterans around here, keeping a tight grip on the standards and calling out nonsense.

This is not the reviews section of the board, nor is this a legitimate review and links can be posted when using a phone - none of this is rocket science. 

Offline superboy

Pointless to helping other punters make a judgement on this. It would be helpful if you provided some evidence...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:09:10 pm by superboy »

Offline Brazilian Martian

As a newbie myself, I now fully understand why there is an 'enforcement' squad of veterans around here, keeping a tight grip on the standards and calling out nonsense.

This is not the reviews section of the board, nor is this a legitimate review and links can be posted when using a phone - none of this is rocket science.

Good man if only more new posters had your state of mind