Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA- well reviewed, super fit Latina  (Read 1277 times)

143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Zooper

External Link/Members Only

First time reviewer. Have been slow in getting round to doing this but here goes..

Mia is well reviewed so will jump straight to the relevant points.

- messaging was easy via WhatsApp. Requested a meet that day and she was quick to respond with all the relevant and necessary information.
- location is more Shoreditch but Liverpool St tube is easier in terms of getting into the City - she’s a 15 min walk away
- found venue easily and pushed buzzer for her top floor penthouse (slight exaggeration) apartment
- lift opens straight into the hallway where she was waiting
- dressed in classy lingerie - full works, stocking, suspenders and lace rounded off with nice high heels which which made her legs seem even longer
- welcomed in, shoes off in the hallway after which she held my hand and guided me to into her small but functional bedroom
- I could tell she was well prepared given a selection of condoms where displayed on bedside table. I was showered and fresh so straight into her routine
- small chitchat, gentle intimate dance from which she backed up to grind my already throbbing cock
- allowed some fondling and caressing but could feel that I needed to get down to the main action!
- so off came my clothes and onto the bed
- she started to wank me whilst I explored the bolt ons - hard but perfect shape. Her skin is smooth and I had a good grope
- she then lies back spreads her legs and proceeds to massage a nice clean pussy. No fingering by her on herself and I knew this was not a activity she welcomed
- she proceeds to gently French kiss and then 69..pussy super clean but BJ somewhat lackluster. No chance of deep throat’s or face fucking but nice to have her gently suck to build up the excitement
- by now my soldier was standing to attendance and I wanted to answer the question - she duly obliged ‘pussy or anal’
- opted for the back door and she covered me up with a featherlight, splash of lube and then she guided me in whilst she was on all fours
- quickly built up some momentum with continual groping whilst admiring her beauty in the full wall mirror
- flipped her over, pillow under her back, legs over my shoulder and then proceed to some deepish banging anal - no problem taking full length but suspect she won’t enjoy the rough stuff
- few ‘fuck me harder’ from her which got me to point of no return so unloaded in the bag with a sense of physical satisfaction
- she cleans up and then lies back for some chit chat
- by now I’m spent and ready to head off, some cuddles and pleasantries and I’m in the lift and off back to Liverpool St tube

* booked 45 minutes, but done in 20 minutes - didn’t feel shortchanged as I was the one who brought the meet to a happy conclusion
*180 for the pleasure which was paid on arrival

Super fit, model type body and face - for me.

Would I meet her again? Yes, I would if only for her fitness, certainty and hassle free booking. Vanilla but sexy as fuck, IMHO.

Glad I got round to meeting her despite the well rehearsed routine she delivers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:19:17 am by Zooper »