Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Anna - Nottingham  (Read 1966 times)

midlandz_boy88

Thought id post another review,
External Link/Members Only
now i know her price is a bit high, but i wanted a size 6 lady and was already in a hotel in Nottingham and thought id treat myself to a Christmas treat.

Booked her a week early, comms were good over email and some flirting going around too. on the day kept in touch via text i asked for her number the day before. originally it was for 1 hour but i extended after seeing her, (madness i know given the rate but it was a one off treat and as i dont punt often, only once or twice a month i thought lets do it)

When she arrived in the room, WOW, shes slim and attractive. started off with deep kissing, she then changed into something sexy. from here we kissed and caressed on the sofa in the room, i then picked her up and we went to the bed. here more kissing cuddling and caressing. she then teased me by licking my cock, providing oral. we went for round 1 me on top and cummed. cleaned up and more kissing and oral/teasing.  went for round 2, first her on top and then me. lasted longer here then cummed again. went for round three after.

Joined her in the shower afterwards, she provides a good gfe, and i would book again,

Offline geoff 1171

Thanks for the review, have added to my HL and started saving!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review, have added to my HL and started saving!

A punter friend (not a member) sent her an email a few weeks ago. Still unread!!

Hope you have better luck.

Offline snapontool

Jeeez,

£200, I'm beginning to realise I'm seriously poor compared to most UKP members, some of the money being spent is mind boggling !!

I would want a meal & wine thrown in for £200, is a jump really worth that sort of dosh ??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jeeez,

£200, I'm beginning to realise I'm seriously poor compared to most UKP members, some of the money being spent is mind boggling !!

I would want a meal & wine thrown in for £200, is a jump really worth that sort of dosh ??

Naah!! Deluded is how I'd describe them.

In 20+ years punting in the East Mids, I've gone over £150ph only a few times, and on those occassions the WG came highly recommended.

Offline X3 Guy

Jeeez,

Well I wouldn't pay that or anywhere near even though i could.But some will that's why certain rates are high.

There are much better rates out there, judging by the excellent reviews on here.Like you it amazes me the amount guys are prepared to pay, and in this 'profession' you don't always get what you pay for by any means.

midlandz_boy88

200 is a bit high, but if you only do this once in a while then it doesnt really effect anything, 200 every 2 weeks or something would be a lot, but once every 2 months or one is fine if you dont have other expenses

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
200 is a bit high, but if you only do this once in a while then it doesnt really effect anything, 200 every 2 weeks or something would be a lot, but once every 2 months or one is fine if you dont have other expenses

It is your hard-earned cash, you spend as you wish, whether it is a special treat every few months or every punt you have, so long as you enjoy it and are happy with it.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
It is your hard-earned cash, you spend as you wish, whether it is a special treat every few months or every punt you have, so long as you enjoy it and are happy with it.

+1 if your happy, you only live once.