Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed-bombshell disappeared?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline marine

Hi All, I just noticed yesterday that Kylie profile disappeared suddenly yesterday, she posted new availability - I sent her an AW email, an then the profile went down.

I hope she is not gone for good as I was counting to see her before the end of year.

Does anyone have the info if and when she will be back?

Link for reference:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Hi All, I just noticed yesterday that Kylie profile disappeared suddenly yesterday, she posted new availability - I sent her an AW email, an then the profile went down.

I hope she is not gone for good as I was counting to see her before the end of year.

Does anyone have the info if and when she will be back?

Link for reference:
External Link/Members Only

I've noticed her profile is up and down quite a bit recently

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR, she tends to remove herself from AW when she is not working.

Assuming she was originally in your HL, then she will automatically re-appear in the HL when she re-activates her profile again.

Offline marine

Yeah, I know that. Cheers for the answers.

I was surprised as she just posted availability for December including available today and I jumped straight onto that :)

Offline British-bombshell

• Service Provider
Hi guys, it's Kylie here :)

I will be back don't worry probs be weekend/early next week.

Without going into too much detail I have had some bad news this week & I am more than happy to explain via private message if you wish :)

I just removed my profile due to not being in the right frame of mind to work or do emails & didn't want people to think I was ignoring them X

Really sorry xx

Offline NervousJ

I was wondering why she had dropped off my HL. I didn't realise it worked like that. I thought I'd gone doooo lally.....

Hope everything's ok...

Offline marine

Thanks Kylie for clarifying, I hope everything will be OK soon.

Drop me a PM when you are back!

Offline steve7458

Having moved from AW to SA I still have a quick glance at things and here's one girl I really miss, who makes it very difficult to stay away.