Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hot Trish - Paddington  (Read 286 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7491732) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline orangekey

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Date: A month ago.

Location: Flat near Paddington, next to a Thai massage place.
As others noted, the bathroom is small and damp. But it was also unclean and mouldy, could easily be much better.

Cost: £150 for 1h.

Communication: Texts, handled by Trish. Though it was somewhat awkward.

Services: OWO, penetration.

The girl: The photos are flattering. It's the same girl, but hard to recognise as not much effort put into appearance. Again, could easily have been much better.
She didn't respect the simple outfit request we had agreed, although I reminded her prior, at her request.

The meeting: Trish was accomodating, easy to get along with, and I had fun in the hour.
Not very bubbly, but I don't mind that at all.
Though it looked like she was not having the best day as she seemed bored and just waiting to get the deed done.

Conclusion: I won't be returning.

For me it was a negative, but I don't have that much diverse experience to judge, so setting this as Neutral as I don't want to be accidentally unfair to Trish.

Online deg_dilemma

I'm seeing this attitude with the Thai girls here in general. It's almost like they're taking advice from the Romanian crew on how to get a punter done quickly and without putting any real effort in.

My most recent experience of a Thai was in Dubai and that was awful too  :dash: