Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asweetsubslave - what happened?  (Read 374 times)

Offline fredfunkster

I was in touch with asweetsubslave up until spring this year, I think, then she disappeared. I suspect she had a bad time with a punter or two, as she offered extreme services.

Anyone heard any news of her?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Don't take offence but do you realise how your request might look? If she went AWOL trying get rid of unwanted attention, then anyone who asks her whereabouts in an anonymous forum tends to raise suspicion. I hope you appreciate that perspective. :hi:

If you google her name you can the find a brief snippet of a blog entry she made in March saying she was going to take some time off.

Offline fredfunkster

Thanks for tip. I understand the point you make, but I think it’s an overreaction. Punters enquire about old SPs all the time.

She gave some of the best  anal I have had from a WG, and I’d like some more, is all.  :wacko:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for tip. I understand the point you make, but I think it’s an overreaction. Punters enquire about old SPs all the time.

She gave some of the best  anal I have had from a WG, and I’d like some more, is all.  :wacko:

That's true for sure - I've probably done it - but it's dangerous to generalise. I remember a thread last year when a poster got outed as the dodgy ex harrassing a retired SP and looking to track her down (he got banned). I'd say the majority of requests are above board, but how many dodgy ones does it take to not be an overreaction?