Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Street Scene  (Read 1060 times)

Offline redveee

It can be a very expensive hobby as three gents found out recently.

Abdullah, of Fishponds Road, was ordered to pay a £660 fine, a £66 victim surcharge and £85 in prosecution costs - a total of £811.

Dudden, from Calne in Wiltshire,  was found guilty and ordered to pay £811.

Ivanov, was ordered to pay £1,104, which breaks down to a £440 fine, a £44 victim surcharge and prosecution costs of £620.

:( :scare:

Offline HawkG

Not to mention the “cost” of having this offence out there if anyone ever Googles your name. Dabbling in the street scene these days is nuts.

Offline Aozd97

Such a pity, the rush of a street pickup was addictive

Offline HawkG

Such a pity, the rush of a street pickup was addictive

I really miss it, but the risk is just too high. And the selection too small.

Offline redveee

And the selection too small.

I come home throught Brunswick Square, once a hot spot of the street scene, and think I saw one girl at the beginning of the month and she was the first in ages. Very rare to see any girls out these days though I do see the welfare bus out and about.

Offline ciderhead

Learned my lesson long ago when I found myself being questioned in the back of a police car, I was let off with a warning and never went back

Offline insignia

ive driven down fishponds rd / stapleton rd every night for the past 2 weeks, this is around 11-30pm not seen a single girl

Offline houseboot

ive driven down fishponds rd / stapleton rd every night for the past 2 weeks, this is around 11-30pm not seen a single girl

Your normal route to somewhere else?

Or looking for "business"?

Perhaps they're on holiday.

Offline insignia

Your normal route to somewhere else?

Or looking for "business"?

Normal route and for next 4 nights

Offline redveee

I wonder what their holiday allowance is per year? :D I get 33 days.

Offline planetrock1479

Usually street girls are addicts or forced so I doubt highly that they are on holiday.
But in fact more than likely staying away from well known kerb crawling locations as the risk of getting caught by the police is higher. Or more than likely the girls are undercover cops.
I heard a few years ago. A guy picked up a women by the maytree medical centre. And as he was asked what do you want. She pulled out a police badge and was arrested.

Offline houseboot

Offline southcoastpunter

clicked on the link to read the article - and saw one of the side news stories "man in hospital for 2 weeks with a permanent erection"

Bloody hell - 2 weeks!!

The things that go on in Bristol!