Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIVA. Recommendations  (Read 1231 times)

Offline YoungBrom

Having seen some cracking agency girls as of late (Aelita, Aurelia, Lyric) Im not sure which to see next... so hope to get some intel from the board...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

Having seen some cracking agency girls as of late (Aelita, Aurelia, Lyric) Im not sure which to see next... so hope to get some intel

None of which you have reviewed Mr Diva spokesman.

Offline YoungBrom

None of which you have reviewed Mr Diva spokesman.

If I did it would probably sound like touting an specific agency wouldn't it . I have reviewed Aelita under HC though and the other 2 I am behind in reviewing

Offline BarryProudfoot

Having seen some cracking agency girls as of late (Aelita, Aurelia, Lyric) Im not sure which to see next... so hope to get some intel from the board...

If I did it would probably sound like touting an specific agency wouldn't it . I have reviewed Aelita under HC though and the other 2 I am behind in reviewing

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184919.0

Offline YoungBrom

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184919.0

Well how about that  :D I actually have bad reviews to also post 2 that I didn't go through with because the girls were shiit from the moment I walked in so consequently walked away and 1 with Serenade who just didn't deliver. I'll post the negatives first when I get some time for sure

Offline defty

I've seen Fortune and while she has a very young cracking little body, the no real kissing meant I didn't go back

Offline YoungBrom

I've seen Fortune and while she has a very young cracking little body, the no real kissing meant I didn't go back

Actually she does look a little bit Romanian so I'm not surprised. Cheers that one is off the list

Offline hw189

'Eastern European' = definitely Romanian.

And it says on her profile, she offers DFK  :rolleyes:

Offline Billy no mates

'Eastern European' = definitely Romanian.

Agree, also weary of 'Italian' 'Spanish'  :dash: