Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lola: absolute idiot. Got what she deserved - Sudbury / Wembley  (Read 3356 times)

scottsteiner2122

Dates: 23rd of June and 2nd of September 2017.

Duration: 1 hour.

Services: FK, OWO, CIM & Facial.

I remember seeing Lola many moons ago in 2011 or 2012 when she came on the punting scene. She barely knew any English.

Fast forward 5.5 years later and she’s back.
Looked much hotter than she previously looked so i thought why not.
Arranged everything by phone call for a 9pm meet but she fucked me over. Had me waiting outside for 90 minutes like a prick! At first she said she needed 10–15 more minutes but this went on for a whole freaking hour.

Had no back up plan and I didn’t wanna go home empty handed. Every minute that went by felt like a lifetime and I grew increasingly more angry. So at 10:30 I finally decided to leave but as I was walking back who do I get a call from? Her. Asking me where was I and if I’m ready to come in? When I get into her flat she had all her neighbours outside drinking and laughing and I felt humiliated. She tried to brush it off as nothing but i was far from happy. I asked her what kind of cruel joke is this to leave a punter waiting 90 minutes and not give a valid reason. She looked at me dumbfounded.

The punt itself was ok. In fact it was shit. She was so placid I would get more out of fucking my couch then her.
Her hygiene was on point and her body is highly appealing but no drive or umph from her what so ever. It was a chore to convince her to cum in her mouth when we agreed to these services beforehand!

I ended up seeing her a few more times over the course of 3 months and thankfully she got better.
We became friends well sort of and she upped her game considerably.
But then she had to fuck me over again and this is where I drew the line.

Arranged to see her at 1 am one evening and she agreed so I walked 3 miles to get to hers only for her to see another client first. Some prick who just beat me to the door, to get in before me and have his fun. I looked at her with shock and disbelief she could see I was about to flip so she calmly told me to wait and that this guy only booked a 15 minute session. The guy was standing behind her with the most pathetic grin on his face. I swear I wanted to chop his nuts off!
I waited 15 minutes only for her to call me and tell me she had to cancel and go to bed cos the landlord was complaining about the noise.

She then treated me like a mug and promised that the next time i book her i will have it for free guaranteed!
The next morning i arranged to see her as soon as possible and she got me to come round at 9pm! When i wanted to see her at 12 noon! She then lies about the promise and tells me she can’t give me a free session despite being the one to suggest it! I don’t care who you are what you do but don’t ever make promises you can’t keep otherwise it backfires and makes you look bad!
During our sessions she just hits the spot! Great owo, takes a pounding like a cow and facial and cim is a dream come true.
The look of contempt on her face makes it even better. As she sucks me off for round 2 she asks me who’s my favourite punt to which I tell her it’s not her. She immediately becomes moody with me.
So the 2nd pop came after so much frustration. She deliberately toned down her technique cos i didn’t tell her she was my favourite. Yeah this chick has issues to say the least. Anyway so 2nd pop down in her mouth hop in the shower and get ready to leave.

I thought back to when she had me waiting outside for 90 minutes like a begger, fobbing me off for another prick she booked for the same time as me And also promising a free pass but withdrawing it for no reason, this all become too much bullshit for me to take.
I reached fever pitch my blood was boiling.
I became so livid at how she treated me and I didn’t know why especially after all the phone calls we had where she wold tell me about her personal dramas and talk about her kids.
I felt like I was being taken for a right mug so as im about to leave i push her back into the bed and reach for the money. I run as fast as I can and jump straight out off the door. She couldn’t come after me as she was only in a towel.

I did what I had to do. She did not earn that money. It was mines to take!
She fucked me over more than once and had the audacity to lie about giving it to me for free. She got what she deserved. She should consider this compensation for mistreating a client. Badly.

You can all say what you want about how fucked up I am or that I fabricated another review but I don’t care. Go ask her yourself she will happily tell you that she hates my guts and that she blocked me.
I don’t care. It is what it is.

That’s the end of it.

Happy punting.

Verdict: Sometimes bitches make me mad. So i put them in their place.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

So on this forum you are admitting to assault and theft?

Veritas

Ok, not only do you describe having had a shit time originally with this SP and then going back for more repeatedly, now you are a thief and a stalker.  I hope every SP alive bars you and that you get a spot of therapy.

Offline punk

Ok, not only do you describe having had a shit time originally with this SP and then going back for more repeatedly, now you are a thief and a stalker.  I hope every SP alive bars you and that you get a spot of therapy.

Things don't add up.

Veritas

Punk - check his other efforts this evening.  Nutter of the highest order.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Anyone read this with the voice of Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner?

Made me laugh.

I don’t condone his behaviour but I have warned many WGs about guys like this when they have fucked me over.

Hopefully the OP is more fantasy than reality

Offline Dicky

What the fuck did I just read? Are you a troll OP? Thats robbery what you just admitted to and you could/should be in jail for it.

SaneOnes

I believe your story but everything you had done was simply unacceptable. You kept going back despite receiving rubbish service because she was cheap, that's all. It's foolish to think that girls like her would have the concept of "morality" hidden in them deep down. I bet she doesn't give a flying fuck about mugging you off but I must say this is what you yourself deserve for keep going back. Sort your life out!

scottsteiner2122

Offline punk

Punk - check his other efforts this evening.  Nutter of the highest order.

Exactly strange.

Offline punk

scottsteiner2122

Therapy drove me to do this. Made things worse.
Most SPs adore me. If you look at my other more positive reviews I have great rapport with my regulars. It’s just on a occasion I wind up meeting the wrong hooker who mistreats  me so I have to put her in her place. Simple as that.

What are you? Mr saint all of a sudden cos you can label me some fancy word just because  my review scared you and made you pee your pants.
You sound like a tranny. Which i despise. The fact that you are on here means you are just as full of shit as I am. Doesn’t make you a better person just because you have formed an opinion of me.

Just makes you a sad loser with nothing informative or constructive to say. All negative feeeback is a result of how ones feeling within themselves. It’s a reflection of yourself. No matter how absurd he review. Your just  chatting shit to me to make yourself feel better. I dare you to say downing positive?
You can’t can you? You lack the emotional intelligence to remain neutral in this situation.

Humans being by nature are savages the difference is I’m honest about it. You need to accept your true nature, embrace it and stop  bullshitting  yourself just like everyone else.

Veritas

Therapy drove me to do this. Made things worse.
Most SPs adore me. If you look at my other more positive reviews I have great rapport with my regulars. It’s just on a occasion I wind up meeting the wrong hooker who mistreats  me so I have to put her in her place. Simple as that.

What are you? Mr saint all of a sudden cos you can label me some fancy word just because  my review scared you and made you pee your pants.
You sound like a tranny. Which i despise. The fact that you are on here means you are just as full of shit as I am. Doesn’t make you a better person just because you have formed an opinion of me.

Just makes you a sad loser with nothing informative or constructive to say. All negative feeeback is a result of how ones feeling within themselves. It’s a reflection of yourself. No matter how absurd he review. Your just  chatting shit to me to make yourself feel better. I dare you to say downing positive?
You can’t can you? You lack the emotional intelligence to remain neutral in this situation.

Humans being by nature are savages the difference is I’m honest about it. You need to accept your true nature, embrace it and stop  bullshitting  yourself just like everyone else.

Keyboard warriors are so passé...Yawn...

TTDC

I guess at least you didn't have to walk the 3 miles home again, with your takings for the night you probably got a taxi?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ok so she sounds like a twat but u stole her cash .......... wtf you are a grade a prick who deserved the ban

Also reading you positives you seem to take the piss overunning on every booking :angry: twat twat twat
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:45:47 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cabbots

WTF ???  OP you are a grade A prick.  Quite apart from the fact that your story sounds so implausible (you really keep going back to someone who you claim has disappointed you so much?), you then openly admit to assaulting and stealing from a girl who gave you a service in return for payment.

I don't care how bad a service provider can be, there are limits as to what you should allow yourself to do and what you claim you have done is beyond low.  The 'risks' of punting are such that if you have a bad punt, you write off the money and chalk it up to bad luck.  This isn't even bad luck - you kept going back from before!!!

Actually, you aren't just a prick.  You're fucking dumb. 

Offline SamLP

OP comes across as needy. Telling wg's they're his favourite, or withholding it in this instance, and then committing assault and theft.

If someone treats you bad or gives a bad service, just write a negative and move on. Feeling the need to book them, fuck them, and then steal from them after you've pushed them, and then come here bragging about it just makes you a small scummy man.

Offline JonasG

HughLoad

sounds like she was right to fuck you over in the first place.

AlexandraHaringey

Oh God  :scare:
I understand that OP was dissapointed with bad service but stealing money or any belongings is just awful. Why some people can't just move on and forget bad punt? :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Seriously doesn't add up.

More holes than a b grade movie.

Another one bites the dust.