Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Katy - Colindale  (Read 1698 times)

Johnnyboy90

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen Katy from Colindale? She’s been on my HL recently but can’t find any reviews on here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks absolutely gorgeous with the right amount of meat on her but given than she’s Romanian I’m not too sure if it’s too good to be true especially with her price.

Online The_Don

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen Katy from Colindale? She’s been on my HL recently but can’t find any reviews on here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks absolutely gorgeous with the right amount of meat on her but given than she’s Romanian I’m not too sure if it’s too good to be true especially with her price.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Johnnyboy90

@The_Don
Lol sorry mate, kept thinking she's Romanian

Offline Mr Sinister

Never seen her but shes been around the block for a while seems to have returned from a couple years "break". Might be an old review on here if you search.

Johnnyboy90

Never seen her but shes been around the block for a while seems to have returned from a couple years "break". Might be an old review on here if you search.

Just did a quick search and this came up - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27438.msg390117#msg390117
Apparently she does the whole cum x amount of times nonsense, a shame tbh as I was looking forward to giving her a good shag

Offline Mr Sinister

Just did a quick search and this came up - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27438.msg390117#msg390117
Apparently she does the whole cum x amount of times nonsense, a shame tbh as I was looking forward to giving her a good shag

Well it was a few years back, she's back in the game obviously needs £££ might've softened give her a call-text and ask the services.

Johnnyboy90

Well it was a few years back, she's back in the game obviously needs £££ might've softened give her a call-text and ask the services.

I think I might just do that, it’s only £60 anyway. Will pay her a visit and let you guys know

Johnnyboy90

Seems she’s moved to Sunderland which is a shame, I’ll keep her on my HL and hopefully if she comes back down to London, I can pay her a visit

Offline raygun

I saw her last week, happy to see her, she was fine for me, friendly, enthusiastic, responsive, warm, good service, Hungarian, I don't mind the extra years and body mass. I got them too :cool:

Offline snowman2000

I saw her last week, happy to see her, she was fine for me, friendly, enthusiastic, responsive, warm, good service, Hungarian, I don't mind the extra years and body mass. I got them too :cool:
So you mean you saw this girl?
 External Link/Members Only
Can you explain more about her service? Dose she do fk? How big she is? How old she is? Where is her location?...