Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIGHCLASS_FUCKDOLL - Southbourne  (Read 5920 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5271796) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Adamlooker1664

HIGHCLASS_FUCKDOLL

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady for a 30min for £80 Southbourn area . Communication was a little iffy as she doesn’t answer messages through AW. Anyway on the day I call her but no answer . Tried again about an hour later and bingo. She sounded very nice on the phone so that relaxed me a little. I booked 30min and she gave me a post code to drive to a short distance from where I was anyway. Was told to call her when I was there. I did this and told I was out side a certain building. She then gave me instructions to a road a about 500m away. I did this and parked up . The area is nice enough  with plenty of parking on the street and safe. I was then told to walk to a door of a block of flats . When she opened the door I was surprised that she wasn’t dressed that sexy at all. It was a dark flat. She was a good looking girl so again I was feeling good. Went up the stairs and did the paper work which was counted in front of me. Asked if I wanted a shower . I had only just had one . Off came the clothes and she a very nice number on underneath and a lovely body with nice size enhanced breast.She has more then a few tattoos which I thought were horny .It is  definitely her in the photos. We had a snog and and a good feel . It was then on with a rubber using her mouth. (Clever girl) then the deepest deep throat I have ever had . She had her head over the side of the bed and took it right down. Then I went down on her then some good deep penetration in various positions. We finished with her on all fours talking dirty and pushing back. Lovely . We had a little chat I then had a shower and left. A really good friendly girl which I would see again.

Offline Adamlooker1664

AKA Tiana Knight
Yes . There is one video of her I can find. They make a real
Mess of her.

Offline mwalston

Yes I've seen it some bukkake meet I believe video online somewhere will see if I can find it

Offline fluffer

Found this page that shows another couple of videos

External Link/Members Only

Can't find them anywhere to play though - only one that seems to come up is the bukkake one.

Anyone here found her fucking ones?

Offline nigel4498

In Portswood Southampton today.
Might try to see if she is still there Friday

Offline Bspunter

Wow! She looks incredible, love those videos, will definitely add those to the bank haha…would love to meet her at somepoint