Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Demi - Avoid - Bristol - (Outcall)  (Read 3048 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6431969) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alan_bristol

Her link External Link/Members Only

Comms - Called her she said she was happy to do a outcall to Bristol. She confirmed it will be 250 for 1hour outcall even when her adult works page only says 200 for 1 hour outcall but I accepted.

Looks - Looks are accurate on the website. Very fit, with a spray tan on which kinda put me off a bit .

Meet - She arrived exactly on time we agreed on. Went into the bedroom took off our clothes and had our bit of fun. This is where the red flags start popping up. She wouldn't allow me to French kiss her even when it's listed on her liked list. Secondly she was fussy about jumping on top and she suggested doggy instead. After which she keep on suggesting where to cum. Keept on telling me to cum on her belly.

All in all I finished. I didn't check the time but her phone had some alarm go off. Which I thought meant my time is up. She was already getting dressed anyway straight after I finished. I was stupid and I didn't check the time since I left my phone near the bed and i let her leave. She was on a rush to leave. After which I checked my phone and only 25 mins as passed from the hour. The Meeting was rushed. She ripped me off 35 mins of time.that I paid for. So if you would like to keep your money safe avoid this women.

Offline bristolian31

Why would you pay that much anyway for the hour when there are so many other options there? She looks good on the pics tho, good to know this!
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bristolnick

Thats a shame, she has a cracking looking ass.

Offline Johnjones2018

Thanks for the review, what is she like facially? Is she actually English or not?

Offline Alan_bristol

Thanks for the review, what is she like facially? Is she actually English or not?

I would say she is English. Not the best looking but OK, bit skinny for my like. But she had that spray tan which put me right off tbh.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:47:28 pm by Alan_bristol »

Offline Alan_bristol

Why would you pay that much anyway for the hour when there are so many other options there? She looks good on the pics tho, good to know this!

I let my dick make my decisions for me and I guess I paid the price quite literally😂

Offline joninbristol

I would say she is English. Not the best looking but OK, bit skinny for my like. But she had that spray tan which put me right of tbh.
To be fair to you, there are few things to put a man off his stroke than being reminded of Donald Trump mid-shag. :lol:
Respect.

Offline Palace123

looks like she's a part time newbie....she won't hold onto many clients if that's the kind of service she offers.

GFE with no kissing...she's taking the absolute piss.

I was a little put off by her profile confession of being "bossy"...sounds like another way of saying no to everything.  Bloody shame...is any girl going to offer a decent outcall service in this area? It's insane how few options there are. There must only be about 5 or six dedicated outcall girls working the whole of West Wilts - taking into account all the towns, it must easily amount to a population of a decent sized city.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:24:22 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline bristolian31

@Palace123
Yeah, south west (somerset for me) is a desert atm for legit reliable outcalls, i only know 2 girls who are still working and is for my taste :S
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.

Offline anon1989

Dirty Demi, offering PSE and stating "fetishes are happily catered". I would bet money she's a B/B. Did you get any indication that may be the case?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 01:46:44 pm by anon1989 »

Offline Alan_bristol

Dirty Demi, offering PSE and stating "fetishes are happily catered". I would bet money she's a B/B. Did you get any indication that may be the case?

No, she insisted on putting the condom and had condoms with her when she came over. But you never know these days so many girls put there doing it in secret.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Not bad face pic on whatsap kidda!