Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy_Joanna  (Read 2155 times)

1 review(s) for foxy_joanna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline acorn50

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with FJ a couple of times now, she is one hot little package.  Slim, dark red hair and tits to die for she is a blast in the bedroom.  Being slighter older it sometimes takes me a little longer to rise to the occasion, not with this lass.  She knows how to get you hard from the start and really enjoys letting you explore her slim, lithe body.  She has a range of costumes to wear and enjoys doing so.  Easy to communicate with I would highly recommend a session with her.  Being new to the business I am sure she will become jaded at some stage so catch her while you can.  Reliable and not a clock watcher, there is nothing better than watching her take your load in the mouth.
Has made this old man very happy.

Offline nigel4498

odd pricing structure though, her outcalls are cheaper than her incalls.
Glad you had a good punt :thumbsup:

Offline acorn50

Thats because she incalls in a hotel, she is looking for a place to work from at the mo.  Very good punt though, and because she is new to the whole thing not jaded or lucklustre in her approach, yet!

vw

Thats because she incalls in a hotel, she is looking for a place to work from at the mo.  Very good punt though, and because she is new to the whole thing not jaded or lucklustre in her approach, yet!

Still very good and not jaded or lucklusture.  Seems to love her role in life.

westernman

No offence, but I'd give that body 2/10 at most.

Offline acorn50

Each to their own, she provided a good service and was eager to please at the time, a year on she might have lost some of that enthusiasm for the job.

spkmstr48

No offence, but I'd give that body 2/10 at most.

Not my type either but 2, really? Must be 3 or 4 or your not leaving enough scope to score the real horrors.