Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Bayswater  (Read 1306 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline massageman301

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ive been trying to see Adele for a while now and because i'm not a frequent traveller to London it makes it all the more difficult.So I fired off an email in September asking if she was available for a 2 hour slot on this day and luckily she said yes.
I'm not a frequent punter and generally prefer massages with happy endings but this time Id decided i wanted a damn good gfe and decided on Adele due to her reviews on here.
Initial coms were excellent,as they were on the day after id text to confirm i would be there.
Pictures are accurate on her site,and i found her very attraftive indeed.
Greeted with a lovely kiss at the door,Adele soon put my nerves at rest with a drink and a little conversation.
I didnt request any specific services and just went with the flow.
Adele had blowjobs down to a fine art,plenty of spitting,gagging and her edging was great,i almost fired off but she stopped and told me no,so we went into round one of cowgirl which ended up with me firing off after a while.
Had a cuddle and a chat,all the while continuing with fk,she has an insatiable appetite for pleasing people.
Went into round 2 with missionary,more cowgirl,69 before continuing our chat after wed finished,offered a glass of wine,fruit and chocolates with a great massage to finish.
All in all a lovely afternoon,and i will definitely return.

LL

Her 100th review!
Are there any other girls whom have reached this milestone?

Offline Belgarion

Good review. She's definitely one of the best SPs out there