Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Former Maxes Angels, Lancaster Gate, no longer there  (Read 815 times)

Offline Oliver_roberts93

This punt was about June earlier this year and my usual Billie was unavailable so I decided to choose another. I cant remember her name but she was latino and in Lancaster Gate and I liked what I saw from the pictures so I booked her. Booking was easy simple call to Maxes then a text with the address and was on my way. About a 15 minute walk from Queensway station and arrived at an apartment building complex. Tried buzzing in but it didnt work, some bloke who worked there let me in didnt ask any questions luckily. Walked up to her apartment and was greeted by the WG in a nice set of bra and panties. Made me feel very welcome offered tea, coffee or a cigarette. Her English is good though there is obviously an accent. Handed over the £200 and made our way to the bedroom. No FK which was dissapointing but good OWO and I spent 5 minutes spanking her arse which she enjoyed. Condom on and I started fucking her with her on top grabbing her tits. Nice soft tits I think they were like a D cup. Bent her over and fucked her doggy style giving her arse the occassional slap as I do it then finally missionary where I popped. After I popped she helped clean me up and we laid next to eachother talking for a bit, she can hold a good conversation though with the accent its a bit difficult to understand what she's saying. I started getting hard again so she began to suck my cock then she began fingering herself and I popped watching. Bit more talking then I was on my way, over ran by about 10 minutes.

Overall it was a good punt however not long after she left Maxes and I cant remember her name so unable to find her anywhere else but if I could I would punt her again

Offline Stanford97

This review with a nameless person has no point whatsoever.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

“Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).”

Offline magnetico

Great review, you're recommending a WG but she doesn't work anymore and you don't remember her name.  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

moved to "discussion" as it clearly isn't a valid review