Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: trustworthy agencies  (Read 655 times)

Speedrocket

Hi,
I am travelling to London regularily for business. Any recomendations for trustworthy agencies? I am fed up with all these airbrushed pics that bear no resemblance to the girl knocking at your hotel room.
Thanks in advance!
Speedy Gonzales

Offline Rotm

Try allure, bijoux or Hamilton's

mrhappypants

Any recomendations..?

I have one; given by your own description you are an experienced punter I recommend you write a good number of detailed, balanced reviews across the range of your experience and post them here before making any further requests for help. 

Speedrocket

Speedrocket

I have one; given by your own description you are an experienced punter I recommend you write a good number of detailed, balanced reviews across the range of your experience and post them here before making any further requests for help.

Why so angry? Have a lovely day!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why so angry? Have a lovely day!

I wouldn't say angry. Unfriendly, perhaps; blunt, certainly.

Angry would have been more like: you've contributed next to fuck all since you've been here, you leeching twat, so suggest ponying up some reviews before you ask for help next.

Blunt seems quite tame now if you ask me. Either way, the inference is the same. People tend to be more willing to share information with those who are prepared to share themselves. I hope to see a review at some point from one of your regular London trips.

Offline nigel4498

Well phil77 thinks he’s having a melt down  :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

phil77 seems to be taking offence and abusing the report function today

wonder how that'll turn out...

Offline nigel4498

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:04:56 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's a little odd, to say the least. I'd get it if the posts he was reporting merited the action but they don't. He's been on here 3 years and must have seen all sorts going on but he chooses now to get an itchy trigger finger. Going to shoot himself in the foot if he carries on.

Offline Happyjose

It's a little odd, to say the least. I'd get it if the posts he was reporting merited the action but they don't. He's been on here 3 years and must have seen all sorts going on but he chooses now to get an itchy trigger finger. Going to shoot himself in the foot if he carries on.

Maybe that's his intention

Forum suicide by spam report

Offline Fuzzyduck

Maybe that's his intention

Forum suicide by spam report

Disappointing if that's the case. Why wouldn't you adopt the blaze of glory approach?

Attention seeking? Blown a fuse? Wife left him? Bored? Who knows?

He contributed little besides a review of a dodgy SP, talks about punts he's had but not reviewed them, and continually asks for help. No loss as far as I'm concerned.