Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice @ Xiang's, Middlesbrough  (Read 2197 times)

Offline lambelo_goa

External Link/Members Only

£100/60 mins + £20 for OWO

Booked a 1 hour slot following @Lamnguin review ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401455.0 )

Comms:
By text, absolutely fine. Gave me the name of the street in advance (I already knew it) then house number when I arrived. The door was open for me to enter, with Xiang hiding behind it.

Venue
Terraced house in Middlesbrough.

Appearance
She stood up against me and said "I small". She is tiny, slim, dark haired, with Chinese facial features in a very good way. Her boobs are enhanced but well done. Caesarian scar on tummy. She has neatly trimmed pubes. She doesn't speak a lot of English but knew all the "terms"

The meet
A peck on the lips, and a fondle of her boobs, she sucking and gently biting at my nipples. She rubbed me over with her boobs, then a little bit of a handjob and into OWO. Then she managed with difficulty to communicate "69" which we achieved. She was very clean and fresh and seemed fairly responsive.

Came twice, excellent VFM.

Offline tommydave

sounds interesting, any idea when she's there till?

Online Lamnguin

Is this a genuine review? It is pretty much an abbreviated cut and paste of mine. Not sure I would read too much into this one I'm afraid.   :unknown:

Online northface

I  saw Alice and then your review popped up not long after I got back from the meeting.
I was debating whether to comment as mine was very much similar to yours except an hour length and £20 extra for CIM and also I was disappointed with no real kissing. I am there every week so just usually leave the reviews /comments for the exceptional ones or any who would be of interest to others.

I don't have a clue if the latest review is genuine or not but after your doubts I thought I would comment, hence the above.
Since Alice I have seen Na Na or something similar to that who was better than her ( my opinion ) and have been told this weeks is a stunner so if that's the case I shall review at the weekend.

Lately its been a lot of new girls but I do like it when some of the stunners return.

Offline tommydave

new girls called mia, dont think she's a return, ill review when ive seen her.

Offline scutty brown

Is this a genuine review? It is pretty much an abbreviated cut and paste of mine. Not sure I would read too much into this one I'm afraid.   :unknown:

It does very much look partially copied from
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401455.0

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
There’s no doubt it’s been copied
Can the OP explain please, to confirm a reply is needed.

Offline lambelo_goa

I copied the post headings into my review for the headings.
Differences: I went for 1 hr rather than 1/2 hr.
                  I did mention caesarien scar
Everything was exactly identical. NIcluding biting nipples etc....
I can supply the address in private to the moderator if still in doubt.