Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage shop near ExCel?  (Read 2109 times)

Offline EquineLover

Hi all, it’s nearly time for me to go away for a few nights and will be staying near the excel arena in one of the hotels there. Looking for a Chinese massage shop not too far away, I’d be able to hop on the DLR as long as it’s for a few stops, canning tower or similar area.

Any recommendations please? I’d go for HE, but would be happy for more if allowed.

Offline EquineLover

I’ve found China health spa near Canary Wharf, would that fit the bill?

Offline sparkus

I notice we always get these queries when World Travel Market is on :D

There was a Thai shop next to Prince Regent DLR there, I read on here and it seems from Gumtree also that they've now relocated to a nearby residential property, if one of the regs there could comment? That would be your only walking distance option.

Not too far away you have Fantasy on Barking Road ('grotty and grannies' whenever I've recce'd recently) and Thai Mint (someone recently reviewed).

The Canary Wharf one you mention (about 10 mins by DLR from ExCel) tends to have hotties on reception and cost the earth grannies in the rooms, if my one visit there was anything to go by.

Offline EquineLover

Thanks for the info. Yes excel tends to get busy with loads of different shows  :cool:

Thanks for the tip about the Canary Wharf one, I’m not really into grannies lol.

I’d be open for a Thai as well, I’m going to try and find that advert.

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the info. Yes excel tends to get busy with loads of different shows  :cool:

Thanks for the tip about the Canary Wharf one, I’m not really into grannies lol.

I’d be open for a Thai as well, I’m going to try and find that advert.

Can only go on my one experience there but flirty receptionist with short dress lured me in and was seen by a Thai granny who got very pissed off when I wouldn't pay 40 for a clothed HJ.

External Link/Members Only
Plenty of talk on here about Sara next to the Excel.

Offline EquineLover

I saw another advert from Sara, she says in her ad 5 Star Thai massage and academy, isn’t that the same shop as where alisara was?

Offline EquineLover

Ah I see, I read on here her shop is closed

Offline sparkus

I saw another advert from Sara, she says in her ad 5 Star Thai massage and academy, isn’t that the same shop as where alisara was?

Seems so.

Offline BootsnBunches

It's not a shop, but there is a chinese girl who works just on the other side of the dock on the Britannia Village development and advertises on Viva Street.

I've had worse services External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

It's not a shop, but there is a chinese girl who works just on the other side of the dock on the Britannia Village development and advertises on Viva Street.

A weekly rotation brothel, I assume?

Offline EquineLover

Thanks, walkable distance from excel? Or DLR?

Offline BootsnBunches

Quicker to walk than DLR. Just wander over the big footbridge (or round the eastern end of the dock) and you’re almost there. Just text and ask for the postcode if you want to check. I’ll be interested to hear how you get on.

Offline sparkus

Thanks, walkable distance from excel? Or DLR?

It's direct over that silver bridge thing next to the ExCel, a bundle of 1980s Barrett houses which look out of place.  Five mins max on foot.

Offline EquineLover

Quicker to walk than DLR. Just wander over the big footbridge (or round the eastern end of the dock) and you’re almost there. Just text and ask for the postcode if you want to check. I’ll be interested to hear how you get on.

Thanks, I think I know the bridge, wandered in that direction a few years ago looking for a shop to buy some fags. Was near a big yacht moored nearby (the bridge)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 11:02:17 pm by EquineLover »

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks, I think I know the bridge, wandered in that direction a few years ago looking for a shop to buy some fags. Was near a big yacht moored nearby (the bridge)

That’s the one. It’s at the east end of excel. The lift never works so a bit of a hike up!

Offline jakkee

Would love to hear more about this (if you do pay her a visit EquineLover). I've often looked at this profile, but I generally don't trust these kind of profiles on VS. I'll watch this space.

Offline lillythesavage

That’s the one. It’s at the east end of excel. The lift never works so a bit of a hike up!

Think you will find it is nearer the west end of excel than the East.

The Custom house shop is still closed. looked yesterday, Alisara it would seem is at a town house at the given postcode in Custom House, nothing good there when I visited some time ago.

Offline BootsnBunches

Think you will find it is nearer the west end of excel than the East.

The Custom house shop is still closed. looked yesterday, Alisara it would seem is at a town house at the given postcode in Custom House, nothing good there when I visited some time ago.

My mistake. It is the western end near Nakhon Thai  restaurant. As I say it’s been a while for me but it’s local.