Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA - Cambridge  (Read 1300 times)

62 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (59 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Rented house in central Cambridge

Comms
All done over Whatsapp, fast and friendly replies.

Time booked
1hr @ £200

Appearance
As per her very numerous photos, I actually found her a bit better looking in person.

The meeting
I'll keep this short as Sofia is so well reviewed, absolutely echo the other positives posted about her. She is friendly, enthusiastic and puts her all into the experience.

Action consisted of masses of feeling each other up, kissing was deep and very plentiful but she seemed to prefer sucking my lip/tongue quite hard rather than tonsil tennis, lots of oral both ways, 69 then on with the condom and ending in me taking her in doggy. She's very tight and although I'm average size the lube was needed and welcome. She can certainly take a pounding and was pushing back against me and making lots of appreciative noise.

She was full of compliments toward me too and they felt genuine (even if they weren't) which was a nice touch.

Conclusion
An excellent punt and Sofia is a fantastic SP, visiting her was a no brainer with her being local and charging £200 for the hour. There isn't anything to complain about at all but if I'm honest she hasn't knocked Bela Marina (now called Ama) off my top spot of TS punts. That isn't to take away anything from Sofia it's just that Bela is the perfect kisser and has the exact look and body I like.

I will certainly try and see Sofia again if she returns.

Offline Hazz9902

So jealous of you all who’ve managed to see her  :dash:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Glad you enjoyed her. I saw her again twice when she was up last in newcastle. The last time i only paid for half an hour as was planning on a quick cum and go. Ended up leaving after 75 minutes. 60 minutes of that was her fucking me absolutely senseless. Thing is i kinda hinted between breaks that i should leave but she was having none of it. Its like she genuinely loves sex with her clients. I felt so guilty when i i left after a few hours messaged her to offer her the remaining money if she had cash app. No response. At least i tried lol. The only thing i would complain about is her kissing. She sucks on your lips and bites them. Im not a fan of kissing pros as it is.