Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any Birmingham City Centre Massage Parlours Day time Remaining  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Cannot find anything on Erotic Studios or Blue Ice which I guess means both have shut down am visiting the Second City tomorrow and am time constrained so visits further afield are not really practical so are there any Parlours still open that offer FS or at least Oral rather than just a HJ which personally does nothing for me most times

Offline WDFORTE

Mate.  Searching Erotic Studios will tell you it's still open, there's a current reviews on the first page of West Midlands reviews.  Both AYS and Erotic Studio are both open for business, both closed today Easter Sunday I believe.

0121 451 2540 - AYS
0121 233 1019 - Erotic Studio

Offline Denhamhoop

Cheers looks like a trip to Erotic Studios for me I would say I have had a decent time 75% of my trips there pity Paris only works Tuesdays as I have found her a top notch provider

Online Punterperson1971

Cheers looks like a trip to Erotic Studios for me I would say I have had a decent time 75% of my trips there pity Paris only works Tuesdays as I have found her a top notch provider
If it’s the Paris I’m thinking of mixed race girl? I’ve saw her a few times as an independent while she was in Walsall and reviewed her too,nice girl and positive for me too.