Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewing a girl on the blacklist  (Read 944 times)

Offline Tallchris

I have seen a girl who is on the site blacklist based on a report from a single person. Am I allowed to submit a review or is that frowned upon?

vw

review honestly, you should not use your review to dispute other reviews, but that goes for all reviews.

Offline munterhunter

review honestly, you should not use your review to dispute other reviews, but that goes for all reviews.
Makes sense. The "REVIEW" should be about your experience.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I think it would depend on the circumstances - including the reason why she's on the blacklist.  if a WG gives good service to some punters and bad service to others, then she should get a mixture of good and bad reviews - but she shouldn't end up on the blacklist just for giving a poor service, it means that something more serious has happened, and in some cases she might actually be dangerous.

Even if she gave you the best sex you've ever had, that doesn't mean the other guy wasn't threatened / attacked / robbed / blackmailed / outed or whatever.  That subject is going to come up, so any attempt to boost the reputation of a blacklisted WG is likely to backfire.

vw

I think it would depend on the circumstances - including the reason why she's on the blacklist.  if a WG gives good service to some punters and bad service to others, then she should get a mixture of good and bad reviews - but she shouldn't end up on the blacklist just for giving a poor service, it means that something more serious has happened, and in some cases she might actually be dangerous.

Even if she gave you the best sex you've ever had, that doesn't mean the other guy wasn't threatened / attacked / robbed / blackmailed / outed or whatever.  That subject is going to come up, so any attempt to boost the reputation of a blacklisted WG is likely to backfire.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did this post set off your scarlette fever?

Offline hayneplane

Review whoever you have seen regardless of status but I would view it as natural for a review of a blacklisted sp to be put closer under the microscope than other reviews

vw

Review whoever you have seen regardless of status but I would view it as natural for a review of a blacklisted sp to be put closer under the microscope than other reviews

Interesting read if you follow the link i posted on his review.