Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for punters in relationships  (Read 4135 times)

Offline fastnet

Does your wife/partner have any suspicion that you punt.
My OH is blissfully unaware that I play away.
She believes that the occasional “lie back and think of England” type sex she graciously gives is sufficient for my needs

Offline Stalinator

I suspect she knows I get it elsewhere but has never called me out on it.

She is also getting very curious about my trips to Germany. Thankfully the company has an office there. So I do have a legitimate reason to be in Frankfurt and Berlin.

Offline _Bender_

Nope, I'm coming up to my sixth year anniversary of punting and even though I've not touched my wife in many, many ......  :lol: many years she has no clue of what I get up to behind her back.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:42:50 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline Jk1980

Nope, I'm coming up to my sixth year anniversary of punting and even though I've not touched my wife in many, many ......  :lol: many years she has no clue of what I get up to behind her back.

Nice effort on the 6 years - may it continue uncaught.  Crap when you do.

Offline sparkus

Several times in TV dramas a character has had some tedious prossie experience (usually in some kind of far-fetched way).  It has been broached and I have flat out denied it saying "I can hardly keep up with your demands, never mind shop around for it."

If only she knew why I was so knackered...

Offline _Bender_

Nice effort on the 6 years - may it continue uncaught.

Thanks!!  :D

Crap when you do.

Sorry to hear if you have been caught out.

Offline Jk1980

Thanks!!  :D

Sorry to hear if you have been caught out.

Thanks pal - a nightmare

Offline wheeliebinwanking

She believes that the occasional “lie back and think of England” type sex she graciously gives is sufficient for my needs

Honestly if my wife gave me this I'd not need to punt, sometimes I just need to unload #nofrills. However like many others I do not get even this so that's why I punt

WBW

Offline tantraman

Oh God no! :scare:

I may or may not have aroused some suspicion when I went out of left field once ...

"Has your OH ever questioned your new sexual skills (developed through punting)?": https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147802.0

... but to date, I've managed to get away with my hobby! :blush:

Offline Titti Tatti

Several times in TV dramas a character has had some tedious prossie experience (usually in some kind of far-fetched way).  It has been broached and I have flat out denied it saying "I can hardly keep up with your demands, never mind shop around for it."

If only she knew why I was so knackered...

When these scenes come on I just keep quiet. Since I started this 2 years ago I've mentioned prostitution about 3 times and that's too often as there's nothing to be gained.

I don't want to be alarmist but why would she raise it with you? The op is asking is she's suspicious, is she?

Online Billy no mates

My wife knows, and in fact chose my birthday present for me  :)

Reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132339.0

Offline sparkus

When these scenes come on I just keep quiet. Since I started this 2 years ago I've mentioned prostitution about 3 times and that's too often as there's nothing to be gained.

I don't want to be alarmist but why would she raise it with you? The op is asking is she's suspicious, is she?

Yes, she's very suspicious in general that I put it about as much as I can.  Probably because I do.

Offline Agent W

I haven't been caught in the 10 years I've been punting. I suspect she has her suspicions but I haven't given her anything to go on, though the other day I had a narrow escape when a couple of my punting biscuits fell out of my bag when transferring them while getting ready for work and I didn't notice until I came back into the room a few minutes later. Inexcusably careless for a trained field agent.

It is awkward when sex and particularly prostitution comes up on TV/movies when we're together. I have to pretend I'm not interested, don't know or care etc.

Offline sparkus

There's been a few near-misses: not hearing the ex missus come home when I was on my phone calling up women on AW to make enquiries etc.

I did go a few shades whiter when I saw an SP in the supermarket and I was with the above (our eyes met while I was sizing up veg, it was a priceless scene but got away with it).

Offline Brazilian Martian

Nope, but the other night my girlfriend mentioned to me that we have not had sex for nearly two weeks  :scare:I blamed it on the gym and she blamed it on stress at work on her behalf. She even apologised saying it's not fair on me  :diablo:

Offline torritti29

25 years, over 300 women, blissfully unaware, she is a great mother to the brood, I still pester her to put out which she does occasionally so we have an active sex life ish....

Even if it had been more adventurous it wouldn't ever of stretched to 30 nationalities, parties, threesomes, hour long body to body massages, snowballing and the rest.

Just go for it, but never on your own doorstep and never an explanation just a business meeting.

cain

My wife has zero interst in sex, years ago we did the sex counciling thing, she really has tried over the years but she simply has no interest, I was asked in council what we shared in common in the bedroom I answered "neither of us wants a penis inside them"  :sarcastic: ,  I accept this we actually make a great couple / team in life and business and have a good life together, but after zero sex for a while I had a brief civvie fling, worst mistake ever, never again it was just a nightmare time consuming and mentally draining.

After that point I decided I would pay to play, its easier and more fun IMO. Does she know? occasionally I just dissappear for a few hours she never asks I never say. She was going away on a business trip and mentioned it infront of one of my employees and he was like time to get the dancing girls in cain, she smiled and said you can do what the fuck you want, looked at the dog and said we dont care do we dog  :D . I would put money on that she really meant that as well, and not in a negative way either, I think she may have a slight idea, but chooses to ignore as she knows its a aspect of our relationship she can't fulfil as she has zero interest fulfilling, and me I'm not going through life without getting laid, I have a friend that has limited sex life with his wife and they just seem to have a very bitter relationship, life is too short not to be having a nice time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:08:51 am by cain »

Offline petergriffin

After a night out many years ago I ended up sharing a taxi home with a guy in his 40's

I was probably 25 and getting plenty of pussy

He had just visited a well known knocking shop and was telling me his OH had no interest in sex anymore. She told him she would cook for him and wash/iron his clothes but they slept in separate beds
She had given him the green light to pay for sex but if she found out he was playing away on civvy street their marriage was over
He said it worked for him and even though they didn't have a sex life they were happy

It blew my mind at the time but I can now see his situation in many of my friends and work colleagues.

I don't have the balls to tell my OH I use WG's as it could be curtains for my marriage

Offline HarryZZ

Unlike others I have a very healthy sex life at home, no problems at all, I just occasionally have a punt for the excitement, I'm self employed so if i'm not too busy my time's my own and I only punt during the day while she's at work. She would never suspect I punt but if she found out I think I'd be kicked out.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Interesting reading your replies PeterG and Cain as I see this as the road I am going to end up on.. I had commented on a previous thread and some other members didn't get it and accused me of being deluded when I said I was happy and in love with my wife and she's my soul mate etc. There is no single desire in my body to walk away even though there is a lack of sex. We kiss and cuddle, etc but for certain reasons sex isn't there. It may come back ocassional and if it does great but until then I will ocassional play away

Works for me, unsure what she thinks or whether she knows. But I doubt it very much

WBW

Offline sparkus

Was nearly caught out this week as had an enjoyable session not too far away and took my time getting home, as I am always fearful that an 'empty sac' may be discovered (try explaining that!) Left it nearly an hour and, sure enough, when I got home the missus was in bed and said she was 'due on' in a day or so, so she wanted it there and then as we'd not had it in days.  Glad I'd stuck to my no return home within the hour rule!

Offline dizietsmae

I have a good sex life with my partner in that we regularly have sex but my libido is absolutely mental in comparison to hers.  This was fine in the fucking like bunnies start of our relationship but once that tailed off I was getting frustrated and almost started an affair with one of my students (I know, a special kind of moronic idea!!).

And then I was out on the piss one night and decided to call some skanky rom whore of AW and the rest is history, I basically treat punting like a hobby, combined with stress relief and relationship saving as I really do love my missus.  However I will try and gently spice up our sex life I reckon, not sure how to start tho....
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:07:15 am by dizietsmae »

Offline BlueRock

Had a good sex life with my ex. She did the usual and dried up after a few years together. I started punting and pretty sure she knew. She mentioned it a few times bout business trips. I'd got to the point where I couldn't give a shit anyway. Nice enough girl but. Sexless relationship with woman who had been quite open about her sexual past is just shit.

Offline rockharders

I have a good sex life at home good sex life outside home :)

You only live once.

Offline tantric talents

I was asked in council what we shared in common in the bedroom I answered "neither of us wants a penis inside them"

life is too short not to be having a nice time.
Nice one LMAO!
Am in exactly the same boat. Never even got to the counselling.
My biggest problem is finding a good excuse to disappear when on long holidays abroad  :(

Offline welshpunter17

Probably suspects it since she's noticed i've lost interest in her   :lol:

Offline Pondy

I think my oh does suspect but chooses to ignore it as I was pestering her for sex at the start of the year, then gave up and started punting, 8 months down the line she hasnt even mentioned the lack of sex

Offline Pondy

Probably suspects it since she's noticed i've lost interest in her   :lol:
+1

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

No suspicion at all as I am the quintessential 'bloke who'd never do anything like that'. Plus, crucially, I keep the same caution over my punting as when I first started - I suspect that for many guys who end up getting caught, it is the gradual letting down of their guard and or taking ever-greater risks that contributes.

Offline SJ772

My OH has given the green light, we still have a good sex life but I have this urge to sow these wild oats, but I don't punt often as I should, very slim picking in Hants  and I only like really super hot girls.  I could do with a week in London on my own but would end up broke.

Offline tantric talents

I only like really super hot girls.  I could do with a week in London on my own but would end up broke.
You could end up broke and disappointed! It's a lot of work sorting the wheat from the chaff and as you know looks and quality service rarely equate. Who's on your London Hotlist?

RX8 Racer

Nope my gf doesn't know and never will. I use a punting phone and keep in hidden away very well and anyway what I do in my after work activities is my business and no one elses.

Offline cash2spare

Nope my gf doesn't know and never will. I use a punting phone and keep in hidden away very well and anyway what I do in my after work activities is my business and no one elses.

Fair play to you there. And obviously it's okay if your gf is getting shagged senseless after work as it's only her business  ;)

Offline tantric talents

And obviously it's okay if your gf is getting shagged senseless after work [ by someone else ] as it's only her business  ;)
A nice healthy open relationship I would say..
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

RX8 Racer

Fair play to you there. And obviously it's okay if your gf is getting shagged senseless after work as it's only her business  ;)

I know her far too well to know she would not do that.

RX8 Racer

A nice healthy open relationship I would say..
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except its only open one way, Im doing all the fucking of WGs and my gf of course but I can tell shes not fucking other guys, I know her far too well, I can punt all I want but she won't fuck anyone else plus I would not allow it either. Call me a controlling scumbag if you want but I dont care either way as thats just how I am.

Offline unclepokey

I do nothing to disturb my long term-relationship  with Auntie.
Tracks are covered completely. Meals and washing are comfortably dealt with.
I love her to bits and treat her accordingly. But shagging? No.

All of that is a sadness in many ways but it works for us - her unknowingly.

I hate all of this but find it a biological necessity to avoid more serious mental conditions.
Uncle Pokey

Offline MaxDeane

The OH gave up completely on sex over 3-years ago, I've been involved in this 'Hobby' for the last 2, punting about once or twice a month.

OH also turned into a complete bitch at the same time as sowing her legs together, so I did the decent thing for over a year, tried really to work things out, acted like a pussy whipped fool, but to no avail. She has basically acted like a single person living in a house I pay for, driving a car I pay for and getting an allowance from me each month, she even ignores the kids if she can (mind you they are 18 & 20).

So in the process of divorcing her and buying her out of the house, gonna get messy, but what the fuck, one kid off to Uni and the other gonna stay with me, and I can live with the deal on the table financially, so she's had her marching orders.

Whether I'm playing away has never come up over this period, in fact it has been some of the guys I work with, and both my kids, who have suggested that I get out and start shagging again. One of the guys I work with even sent me a link to AW last month.....little do they know.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I know her far too well to know she would not do that.
/?
And I bet she says exactly the same about you? You could both be very wrong.....................

Offline stampjones

The OH gave up completely on sex over 3-years ago, I've been involved in this 'Hobby' for the last 2, punting about once or twice a month.

OH also turned into a complete bitch at the same time as sowing her legs together, so I did the decent thing for over a year, tried really to work things out, acted like a pussy whipped fool, but to no avail. She has basically acted like a single person living in a house I pay for, driving a car I pay for and getting an allowance from me each month, she even ignores the kids if she can (mind you they are 18 & 20).

So in the process of divorcing her and buying her out of the house, gonna get messy, but what the fuck, one kid off to Uni and the other gonna stay with me, and I can live with the deal on the table financially, so she's had her marching orders.

Whether I'm playing away has never come up over this period, in fact it has been some of the guys I work with, and both my kids, who have suggested that I get out and start shagging again. One of the guys I work with even sent me a link to AW last month.....little do they know.
Well as far as the guy at work is concerned, I'd say if he read this post, he does now. Watch out what info you give away!

Offline MJ.spritzen

I was caught out. My ex saw my browsing history and all the messages i'd sent via AW. Yes, im a stupid dickhead for not clearing my browsing history, but i lasted a good 7 years before she discovered.
However, it was actually the best think that ever happened. I was in a sexless marriage and i was only 29!! She's stopped fucking me 6 years prior, you think im gonna live as a monk from age 23??? Fuck that.

Since then i've had lots of carefree encounters with WGs, random hookups and girlfriends. I have no plans of stopping.

Offline snagz

Mrs S hasn't got a clue. When she asks me what I'm doing while she's away, a ironic reply of "raiding my whore fund and emptying my balls" makes her smile. A lot of usual sitting on the sofa watching shit on TV and not ironing/hovering etc has set her standard of what I do while she's away so a quick trip to a WG isn't noticed. Plus an inconspicuous first aid tin in the garage makes an excellent whore fund storage system, too many spiders in there for her to explore.