Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pixi in Northampton - CIM Facials MILF, any info?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline mrx007

At Massage Northampton.

But is  she also an indie?

External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

At Massage Northampton.

No idea.  Saw her a while back before I joined this forum.   She was working in two places then, but definitely not outside parlours.

Offline mrx007

What was she like? Pretty? Really do all the filthy services?

Cheers

Offline waly

somethings ringing a bell that she is/was based out Kings Lynn way- but please do not take a gospel. i'd certainly look at the East Anglia sections.

Offline scouting

At Massage Northampton.

From her twitter feed she has an aw profile

I haven't seen her but the way I read it she works out of parlours in Pboro & Leic, not as an indie.
The MN guest appearance offers better vfm.

Offline doughboy

What was she like? Pretty? Really do all the filthy services?

Cheers

I saw her maybe 3 years ago. Wasn't impressed with her looks (she greeted me with a mouthful of crackers for a start) nor her body. She looked like someone you would meet down the local on a Friday night after pay-day, a bit 'common' (without causing offence). She didn't do much beyond the normal i.e. plenty of kissing, OWO, sex in multiple positions. What I found strange was that she didn't do RO but happily took a proper finger banging. Can't remember if it was CIM or not, the punt was that unmemorable. I'd save your money, there are better punts out there.

Offline HornyHemel

I saw her maybe 3 years ago. Wasn't impressed with her looks (she greeted me with a mouthful of crackers for a start) nor her body. She looked like someone you would meet down the local on a Friday night after pay-day, a bit 'common' (without causing offence). She didn't do much beyond the normal i.e. plenty of kissing, OWO, sex in multiple positions. What I found strange was that she didn't do RO but happily took a proper finger banging. Can't remember if it was CIM or not, the punt was that unmemorable. I'd save your money, there are better punts out there.

I would agree with Doughboy, I saw her a couple of years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99299.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From her twitter feed she has an aw profile

I haven't seen her but the way I read it she works out of parlours in Pboro & Leic, not as an indie.
The MN guest appearance offers better vfm.

Photos look like Heidi Hamilton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Heidi Hamilton has simply changed her name to Chardonnay/Pixi.

Both your posts refer to the same AW link.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Scarlett has been banned from UKP, for pretending to be a punter (Sameday) and filing a fake report on herself.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15497.0

She  created a new profile to get away from the old one butmekmbers on here did not fall for it. Also, she has been banned from here, for posting a fake review on herself.

Offline Dragon90210

Working at MKE now. Saw her as pixi at Massage Northampton few years back. Average looks, blond hair at the time. Finished with CIM and prostrate, didn’t even fuck her so can’t comment on that.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Working at MKE now. Saw her as pixi at Massage Northampton few years back. Average looks, blond hair at the time. Finished with CIM and prostrate, didn’t even fuck her so can’t comment on that.

You came in her mouth whilst she was bowing down to you?