Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie Love - Knightsbridge  (Read 1950 times)

Persie

I am back on the review tip as I can now use my laptop 'cos the missus and me ain't no more so i don't need to worry about her seeing my growing history  :cool:!

I saw this chick last week. I have reviewed her before but a while back.

Comms were fine - was booked in for the next day.

Rocked up to her place in Knightsbridge for an hour. Jumped in the shower and was ready with a stuffy.

NL looked hot - lovely tanned skin and slim body. She is late 30's at a guess and not gym / bikini toned but still very hot.

She sunk to her knees and started ravaging my cock. sucking the head, licking the shaft. She even started rimming my puckered ring without request - nice touch.

With my balls about to explode, I bent her over and slammed her pun-tang. I got her to lay prone and pounded her so hard the bed was creaking and she was squealing.

Ready to come, I whipped the rubber off and she sucked me off to CIM / swallow finish - it was lovely.

Chilled out for a bit and talked some nonsense waffle and then I swiftly made my way.

In terms of return - yes although she is a tad pricey. However, she is a reliable whore who wants to please

Heres to many more reviews from me  :drinks:

Offline Fully Sated

Offline SoapyTW

I was lined up to see this girl back in 2013, but I had to cancel through illness. Shame as she looked lovely and had a reputation for her oral skills. I'm not sure I'll go out of my way to see her, but if I'm in the area she's back to a solid maybe...