Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny's Birmingham  (Read 1501 times)

Offline greg101

Any idea what happened with this place? it was a great place to visit, in fact it was my favorite place to visit.  Whatever happened to Lisa that worked there? she went on to work at Ladybirds before it closed down, she did the best oral ever.  Another brilliant Birmingham place gone  :dash:

Westney

I presume you mean Penny's in Selly Oak? Long gone along with the other place opposite Aldi, used to be Good Lookers. The only place left in Selly Oak is Manyana.

Offline mr.bluesky

I presume you mean Penny's in Selly Oak? Long gone along with the other place opposite Aldi, used to be Good Lookers. The only place left in Selly Oak is Manyana.

Used to go to Penny's many years ago. A pity it's now closed

Offline staffsman

Originally many many moons ago
Penny’s was on the opposite side of the road . Then moved over due to the development of the supermarket . I think it was a compulsory purchase type  deal.

But the place was always nice clean and well respected by all that knew the owners present and past .

I knew some of the contractors that renovateded it when they first moved over and after the fire .

Great place , but only a fond memory now 😪

Offline smiley9

Ah a blast from the past wasn't it known as Pennys Tonal ?

:drinks:

Offline love_69

Loved this place. Discreet and in a decent area. With the road being so busy, it felt like nobody ever noticed what was going on. Used to see a gorgeous, curvy blonde literally every other Sunday evening for about 6 months. She was early 30's/late 20's. Think she said she was a qualified English teacher. Would love to see her again.

Offline greg101

Someone said the owner had died, not sure if that was correct or not.  Went past last year and the place was closed, phone number void.  Shame, as this was the best place ever, no where came close.

Offline mr.bluesky

Someone said the owner had died, not sure if that was correct or not.  Went past last year and the place was closed, phone number void.  Shame, as this was the best place ever, no where came close.

Used to go there many years ago to see one of my all time favourites, a busty lady named Simone, then a lot of eastern European girls started working there and the service went downhill fast and a lot of the English girls soon left  :thumbsdown:

Offline greg101

Yes Simone was fab! as was Lisa and the fantastic Nicole.  Emma was bloody brilliant as well, very busty young lady, miss that place SO much, spent 25 years going there.

boobloverhenry

I remember going to Penny's and seeing Simone too in the late 90's and early 00's.

Lovely girl - very pretty busty blonde.

In the 90's - there were 3 parlours in Selly Oak in that stretch.

Cuddles / Penny's and Regency Suite.

Penny's was on the side that Aldi is now - same as the other 2.

Then moved over the road.

Blast from the past !

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Ah a blast from the past wasn't it known as Pennys Tonal ?

Penny’s Tonal Therapy

Offline greg101

You also had goodlookers, that was another good place.  All in all there are very few decent places left in Brum, Erotic studios and AYS seems to be about it.  Blue Ice is a joke, Also Ronnell had a fantastic place up by Carphone Warehouse on the Hagley road, another great place gone :(

You also had goodlookers, that was another good place.  All in all there are very few decent places left in Brum, Erotic studios and AYS seems to be about it.  Blue Ice is a joke, Also Ronnell had a fantastic place up by Carphone Warehouse on the Hagley road, another great place gone :(

Ahhh Ronelle’s. I’d forgotten about that place!

Offline greg101

Yep, Ronelle had it and sold it to two of the working girls, sexy petite Emma, who was fab and her druggie cohort who was not.  Never lasted 4 months, which was a shame.  Romanians had it afterwards before it shut.  On par with Penny's, the best era for Punting in Birmingham was deffo 1998-2009, it's all shit now.

Yep, Ronelle had it and sold it to two of the working girls, sexy petite Emma, who was fab and her druggie cohort who was not.  Never lasted 4 months, which was a shame.  Romanians had it afterwards before it shut.  On par with Penny's, the best era for Punting in Birmingham was deffo 1998-2009, it's all shit now.

Yes the parlour scene in Birmingham was excellent back then. EE girls really have ruined things.

Anyway, back to topic before we descend into an all our yesterdays theme.

Offline smiley9

Penny’s Tonal Therapy

Ah yes of course Penny's Tonal Therapy  :lol:

Offline greg101

Yes and for the Sat Nav, the postcode ended in 6BJ