Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Megan Rose - Birmingham  (Read 7740 times)

Muffdiver39

Hi gents

I recently went over to see the stunning English Megan Rose has she had been on my HL for around 12months now

One hour £130

External Link/Members Only

Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Comms - mainly by txt with a call to locate the apartment number and directions, an apartment just off Hayley Rd easy to find free and plenty of parking.

The girl - I walk through the front door to see this Italian looking stunner, long jet black hair, tanned, banging fit ass, good handful of natural tits,

I asked for a quick shower she provided me with some fresh towels,

I quickly move back in our room to find find Megan waiting for me, she talks a lot by the way I was standing there thinking "shut the fuck up and let me fuck you"

So, I go over to her and start DFK her to which gets her great looking tits out, I begin to have and suck on those 22yr old tits, she removes all her clothes and lays on the bed for me to admire her banging body, I continue with those sweet tits while she grabs my solid cock wanking me off, she lays me on my back and puts my cock deep into her mouth, my cock is very sensitive to bj's for some reason, she is great at this, I had to tell her to put the condom on before I pop,

With me on my back she slaps on the rubber and puts my dick into that young tight wet fresh half Italian pussy where she rides me until she cums on my dick, she loved my cock!
I flipped her onto her back and say it's my turn to cum while I'm fucking her hard and deep I start to feel the cum about to explode and tell her it's about to happen, she asked "my tits or face?" I replied with no im cumming inside you, to which bust my nut deep inside her (condom on of course) there was no other place I wanted to finish then imagining this was my girl and I was creamping her!

By the time we had finish there wasn't enough for round two, I had a shower then left.

Return visit - without doubt I'll be back for more.

10/10 

Offline Tony_Red

[Removed by admin - 11/05/2017]

Is this her?

Was the dfk throughout the punt or a couple of times? Basically, would she make a good gfe or is she a pump and dump with a good looker in your eyes?

I read somewhere that some of her gallery pics are not actually her.

Muffdiver39

DFK was thoughout with me,

thats not her from what I remember, the picture with that Snapchat filter is 100% her,

best thing you can do is catch on direct cam she shows her face then

Hope this helps

Offline Tony_Red

Interesting. Thanks for your reply.
Strange that the girl in above verification pic is holding up same aw profile number.

Muffdiver39

Well we all know the wonders of make-up, different hair, doesn't look like her to me, but that said I'd punt them both

theo83

Hi gents

I recently went over to see the stunning English Megan Rose has she had been on my HL for around 12months now

One hour £130

External Link/Members Only

Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Comms - mainly by txt with a call to locate the apartment number and directions, an apartment just off Hayley Rd easy to find free and plenty of parking.

The girl - I walk through the front door to see this Italian looking stunner, long jet black hair, tanned, banging fit ass, good handful of natural tits,

I asked for a quick shower she provided me with some fresh towels,

I quickly move back in our room to find find Megan waiting for me, she talks a lot by the way I was standing there thinking "shut the fuck up and let me fuck you"

So, I go over to her and start DFK her to which gets her great looking tits out, I begin to have and suck on those 22yr old tits, she removes all her clothes and lays on the bed for me to admire her banging body, I continue with those sweet tits while she grabs my solid cock wanking me off, she lays me on my back and puts my cock deep into her mouth, my cock is very sensitive to bj's for some reason, she is great at this, I had to tell her to put the condom on before I pop,

With me on my back she slaps on the rubber and puts my dick into that young tight wet fresh half Italian pussy where she rides me until she cums on my dick, she loved my cock!
I flipped her onto her back and say it's my turn to cum while I'm fucking her hard and deep I start to feel the cum about to explode and tell her it's about to happen, she asked "my tits or face?" I replied with no im cumming inside you, to which bust my nut deep inside her (condom on of course) there was no other place I wanted to finish then imagining this was my girl and I was creamping her!

By the time we had finish there wasn't enough for round two, I had a shower then left.

Return visit - without doubt I'll be back for more.

10/10

Can someone clarify if its her in pics and if she is slim?

Got a possible booking if someone can help me clarify her looks and size?

Muffdiver39

Can someone clarify if its her in pics and if she is slim?

Got a possible booking if someone can help me clarify her looks and size?

I saved the pic Tony red sent and messaged Megan-Rose to ask if that was her, she confirmed to me it was!

Looking back through her pictures she has put on weight this is due to weight training in the gym she told me, it didn't bother me has I liked the look and her body was sexy to me, hope this helps and enjoy your punt

James999

She's a member here now, and not happy about this thread, she says it "breaches her discretion"  :sarcastic:

Meganrose

She's a member here now, and not happy about this thread, she says it "breaches her discretion"  :sarcastic:

Yes it does- not what's been said about me but the fact my face is out with me holding the sign I've had some very serious and worrying messages sent over to me which are now being dealt with by the police.

Meganrose

The fact I'm now having this photo used against me as blackmail. That's the reason I have reported it. I did report it last year and it was "removed" then all of a sudden it's back. I'm confused to how and why!

getonit

Yes it does- not what's been said about me but the fact my face is out with me holding the sign I've had some very serious and worrying messages sent over to me which are now being dealt with by the police.

Did you also mention that you have an on line advert with your phone number that says you provide pussy pumping , spanking , exhibitionism,  gang bangs and gawd knows what ?    Just sayin

Offline finn5555

Think old bill have better things to worry about  :wackogirl:

Meganrose

Did you also mention that you have an on line advert with your phone number that says you provide pussy pumping , spanking , exhibitionism,  gang bangs and gawd knows what ?    Just sayin

There quite aware of what I do which isn't the problem, nor is it with any of you guys on here but someone who I think is close to home has been messaging me black mailing with this photo and others. All I want is it removed so I don't have to go through the stress I have the last 2 days that is all

James999

you put the picture on the internet though  :music:

Meganrose

you put the picture on the internet though  :music:

I didn't realize it wasn't hidden until it was posted on here x

James999

Best you contact the WWW and ask them to remove it then  :music:

Meganrose

Best you contact the WWW and ask them to remove it then  :music:

What's WWW?  X

Offline finn5555

Your photos are all over the net that's what happens when you become a pro$$ie  :dash:

James999

getonit

Sorry , forgot one on the likes list....Being filmed!    Thanks

James999

What's WWW?  X

Hows it going Megan, did you speak to WWW customer services about the pictures you've put on their site that you now want removed by them?

Peter unter

This is what happens when you put your face on whatsapp etc plus in the past  you've had loads of face pictures in your public and private gallery so not sure why you are complaining as they will be littered all over the place  :dash:

Offline Brumish

Hows it going Megan, did you speak to WWW customer services about the pictures you've put on their site that you now want removed by them?

James you're not being very helpful are you? The least you could've done is provide the customer service number ☺️

James999

Megan, another report to Admin whinging about this, I said above he doesn't control the internet (as far as I know) you need to speak to WWW to get your picture removed from the internet  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

cant work out where the photo is being hosted, is it from another thread?

Offline Roth

And she offers pics with punters and filming. :dash: :dash:

James999

And she offers pics with punters and filming.

How does that work then Megan  :unknown:

Diehard

She is certainly another timewaster given the bull shit she has spouted on here about pictures despite her profile stating the total opposite.  :dash: