Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Follow Up Party Question.  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Corus Boy

First point, I have no interest in attending a party.

However the recent event seems to have been a tremendous success for all involved.

If I have read correctly the party charge was £125 per punter + a £75 contibution from CRFC - £200.

Given the popularity if WB was to arrange another without the deal.

How many would be on the role and prepared to commit £200.

To Be Clear;

I am not planning anything.
I will not be arranging anything.
I will not be attending anything.

But if any of the ladies is tuned in, they may be motivated to...

Offline crfc

WB has already said she will be doing more in the future
Obviously the line up will be different, hopefully Summer will have recovered from her littpe accident that prevented her being able to participate
As many 1st timers have said, it isn't as scary or intimidating as everyone thinks before hand...

Offline Ricky Ticky

I definitely would pay the £200, worth every penny!!!

Offline Ricky Ticky

WB has already said she will be doing more in the future
Obviously the line up will be different, hopefully Summer will have recovered from her littpe accident that prevented her being able to participate
As many 1st timers have said, it isn't as scary or intimidating as everyone thinks before hand...
I haven’t met Summer and sure she is great but if happily go again with the same 3 gals and same 11 guys. It was basically sexy time perfection lol

Offline sharpshoes78

Possibly be tempted if it was a smaller group, maybe 6 gents

Online Moby Dick

I’ve read the numerous reviews and attended similar.
Price depends on ratio, time, services and FAF factor.

I think £200 is far too much for 11:1 ratio.
Ok it’s two hours, and some left early, still too much unless all the WG did anal and DP?

I prefer smaller group, couple of WG in the same room happy to do DVP, DP, airtight and take multiple bukkake facial finish.
When the action splits off into different rooms you may as well just book one WG for MMMF.

For FAF WG I would pay £150max for 3:1 ratio.
2 WG 6 guys = £900
3 WG 9 guys = £1350

If all show then WG hourly rate is £225/hr but in reality take off about  £40/hr for the first no show.
2:1 ratio becomes an hourly rate of £150, so then they are doing more for fun, and could make less than a normal day due to down time to prepare / recover. Who’s going to make a booking straight after the gangbang?
So a balance or reassurance from reliable punters to avoid no shows.
This worked because of CRFC generous contribution.
I would pay £125.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:14:56 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline WelshMichael

WB has been running parties successfully for a number of years and with a number of different girls. I'm sure some would have taken place over the last 18 months or so if it hadn't been for Covid, especially as she now has the place in the bay to work from. When she arranges others she'll be aware of what cost/ratio's have worked in the past and price accordingly.

Online Moby Dick

WB has been running parties successfully for a number of years and with a number of different girls. I'm sure some would have taken place over the last 18 months or so if it hadn't been for Covid, especially as she now has the place in the bay to work from. When she arranges others she'll be aware of what cost/ratio's have worked in the past and price accordingly.
:thumbsup:
I’ve been happy with what I’ve paid in the past.

Offline Corus Boy

Thank you for the answers.

Topic is closed for me.

Online Moby Dick

11:3 ratio
I’ve read the numerous reviews and attended similar.
Price depends on ratio, time, services and FAF factor.

I think £200 is far too much for 11:3 ratio.
Ok it’s two hours, and some left early, still too much unless all the WG did anal and DP?

I prefer smaller group, couple of WG in the same room happy to do DVP, DP, airtight and take multiple bukkake facial finish.
When the action splits off into different rooms you may as well just book one WG for MMMF.

For FAF WG I would pay £150max for 3:1 ratio.
2 WG 6 guys = £900
3 WG 9 guys = £1350

If all show then WG hourly rate is £225/hr but in reality take off about  £40/hr for the first no show.
2:1 ratio becomes an hourly rate of £150, so then they are doing more for fun, and could make less than a normal day due to down time to prepare / recover. Who’s going to make a booking straight after the gangbang?
So a balance or reassurance from reliable punters to avoid no shows.
This worked because of CRFC generous contribution.
I would pay £125.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:05:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline PuntingPete

Previous parties have been priced at £150 for 2 hrs with 2 girls & max of 6 punters, so although a ratio of 3:1 you normally find that after the first 20 mins at there are at least 2 of the guys taking a rest at any one time. (Plus at least one of the guys is a no show).

This rate is far more affordable to the average punter, not that I am saying the girls don't deserve more at all.

Offline smithy23

I would be especially if there is anal and DP on the menu.

Offline justthefacts

Well I'd speculate that 3-11 worked, girls deserved every penny and then some, if you require more, we'll your either gonna get less than you think or you'll be let down by your expectations. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a man there that in 2hrs didn't have a the best 2hrs they'd had or damn close.

Offline PMAC123

I would 100% attend one for £200. What happened on Wednesday, for £125 felt like theft. Considering a 1 hour solo meet with a top girl is usually around £150, that's stupidly cheap for the experience we had. £200 is still very nice. Might even try to arrange one myself at some point. I've been having mental images of BlondeLikesFun and Lilith together and it looks real good. Imagine one of these events with Raven  also :D

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:54:53 am by PMAC123 »

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I agree with Pac-Man.

Given the level of shit punts I’ve had. I’d prefer just to pay £200 and do Wednesday again.

Also the girls deserve way way more than their usual rate. If they said they each made £350/per hr I wouldn’t begrudge them for that.

I dunno I think I’m converted. Party is better than solo.

Offline Razor Boy

I’d go again in a heartbeat at £200 for 2 hours, with the proviso that a new girl gets brought in to freshen it up from last time. Not sure who you could “ drop” from the lineup though !  :D
That’s in now way a criticism of any of the 3 we had but I like new and shiney ( to me) pussy. The same ladies each time would get a bit stale for me…. Or just add another lady and make it 4 for £200  !  :rolleyes:

Offline crfc

Push the boat out and add in a TS  ;)

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I think a nice Ebony would add variety

Offline WelshMichael

I think a nice Ebony would add variety

Nice idea, but are there many in Cardiff/South Wales? Don't see many reviewed here unfortunately  :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

As I have stated, parties are not my thing!

However being well fluffy and reading what was said and unsaid in the reviews, I would have thought that it appears, to me, that the three girls 'gelled' well.

So would it not be better if the lead girl, WB this time, put the party team together?

Offline justalad

Party, yes I’d do one.  Missed out on the last one sadly.

Those who attended say that £200.00 would have been good VFM, would they have gone balls deep if it wasn’t for CRFC’s kind contribution?

Offline PMAC123

Party, yes I’d do one.  Missed out on the last one sadly.

Those who attended say that £200.00 would have been good VFM, would they have gone balls deep if it wasn’t for CRFC’s kind contribution?

That was my first party and CRFC’s involvement was part of the temptation, so I can’t quite say whether or not I would have at the time. But for a second party, knowing what I know now - without question

Offline iverthickone

This party sounded fantastic.

Makes all the difference if all the guys behave, and share nicely.  Also if (as in this case) the girls are actually up for it.  Always great value, and this one had the bonus of Leanne doing dp, which is incredibly rare.

I have attended way too many, and would certainly again in the future.