Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Horny Lauren / Lauren_Independent  (Read 4708 times)

Tony Charles 69

The best punt I've had in Norwich was with Lauren_Independent (previously known as Sexy Horny Lauren before she changed her name in October 2013).

External Link/Members Only

Excellent price and good range of services. Pretty girl with a great bod. Best BJ I've ever had and a great French kisser.  :rose:

Her nature was on the whole placid but was a little spiky.

She's had 100+ feedbacks on AW (99% positive). I was client number 12 or 13 to give her positive feedback on AW - things may have changed since I saw her (April 2012) but well worth a punt.

Lovemilf79

When I saw her she was in general attitude ok but she seemed to have some kind of skin disorder all over her legs like red blotches

Offline GFRadar12

Curious if anyone has seen her since the boob job she had?

Seen this girl multiple times, lovely person, but I'm not into overly fake looking boobs.

Why must girls feel the need to turn their bodies into plastic!!!   :angry:

bonehead

Her nature was on the whole placid but was a little spiky.
 (April 2012) but well worth a punt.

She was good except I though she could of put her back into a bit more. She didnt seem overly enthusiastic. I didnt see the 'lots of energy or stamina' she mentions in her profile. Shes not filth off her own bat. What do you mean 'a little spiky' though?

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

I'm sure she is a good punt when you get a response from her. I've sent this one 3 messages asking if she is available for an outcall in Norfolk and all were read and no response. Even tried ringing her and nothing. Those 171 feedback must all be from mind readers as she doesn't reply to anything.

Offline happyharry

I'm sure she is a good punt when you get a response from her. I've sent this one 3 messages asking if she is available for an outcall in Norfolk and all were read and no response. Even tried ringing her and nothing. Those 171 feedback must all be from mind readers as she doesn't reply to anything.
Yes, I had a similar experience.

If they can't be assed to reply to a polite e.mail then that's it for me. That kind of attitude to "customer service" just doesn't warrant further e.mails or calls. Save your money and move on