Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Lucinda-Jones-x - (Touring) - STEVENAGE.  (Read 1231 times)

soho_lover

External Link/Members Only

SUPER POSITIVE! 11\10

Location - Hotel

16/07/17

30 mins incall
"The dirty special"

£100

Lucinda -
English, northern accent, size 14, blonde extensions with brown roots, nice fake nails, face 7/10.

Have noticed Lucinda on AW for about a month,
Even though shes been at it years. she has toured in my surrounding county's.
Noticed her 2 ukp negative reviews and her quite a few ukp positive reviews so one decided to sample her.

Comms  - phoned her at 7.45 Ask if she could do a 30 min at 8.15 told me the earliest she could do is 9.15.
And told me to call back at 8.15 to confirm. Rang back at 8.15 told me all was good and she was in the hotel asked if I knew it etc, ended with her saying to ring me just before was outside hotel.
Rang her at 9.15 and got room number and in I went.

Knock, knock..
Into the room I went and we looked at each other and she said "heya hun" in her northern accent.
Now she is not the best looking 7/10 but her natural warmth and friendliness and the amazing effort she put into the services made up for that completely.

Paperwork sorted,
We spoke about what I wanted (owo, rimming.)
Abit of friendly chat about tattoos and into the shower I went.

Showered, dried off and into "bedroom area", hotel room.

She greeted me with 4/5 - 4/5 second long DFK.
Then dropped to her knees and started to give me incredible OWO (Top 5)
Was rock hard after 20 seconds. duration - 3\4mins then moved onto the bed.

OWO for another 5 mins,perfect, great technique, loads of spit,drool,PSE sloppy!, balls licking kissing sucking.

Then started the amazing rimming - first she rimmed me whilst I was laying on my back with my legs in the air abit, perfect, great technique , tounge in and licking up and down a mix of the two, durtaion 2/3mins.

Then more of that perfect OWO and rimming switching between the two. Duration 2/3min.
I asked her if I could extend my booking cos she was so damn good but she said she would of loved to but she hade someone at 10pm.

She then, suggested I go on my front she was really getting into it and delivered everything with amazing effort and general sexual enjoyment.
 I did and I was in like doggy position.

I thought the rimming couldn't get any better, but it did!!....
Her tounge was deep in my arse and licking up and down my arse crack. Whilst giveing me a HJ
Absolutely amazing chaps.
Duration 4/5min

Then flipped back onto my back for another 2/3mins of that amazing OWO.

She then asked if we could do OWO whilst she kneeled on the floor.
Not many WG do this and I happily obliged.

Final 2/3mins of  the OWO in that position.
She was talking dirty "I want your hot load" "spunk in my mouth" "I'm going to swallow all your cum" ect.
just as I was about to cum I wanked myself and cum into her open filthy mouth.

Was incredible, I could tell the cum hit the back of her throat, she gagged abit and her eyes watered abit,
But she kept her filthy mouth open for all of it and swallowed it all!
She slurped the last few dribbles from my cock.

I was smiling like a Cheshire cat, felt amazing, best punt iv hade.
finished bang on time. Washed my hands, dressed, brief chat told her she was incredible and I was going to see her tomorrow, because she was only in my area for two days and she isn't in my punting distants. Otherwise she would defiantly be a regular. she said she would save my number .

Would I return? - yes 100% I am tomorrow.

Final thoughts -
Amazing, couldn't ask for more really.
If Yu want a dirty pse session with a English size 14 northern girl I highly recommend.
Looks 7/10 but she is above and beyond with effort and service.
Going to have a 1 hour "dirty special" tomorrow and do a video.
Great rimming, Great OWO. Great technique of starring into your eyes.

Happy punting chaps  :hi:

Offline glowworm

Thanks for the review. I'm absolutely gutted I missed her when she was in Norwich, she sounds right up my street.

soho_lover

Thanks for the review. I'm absolutely gutted I missed her when she was in Norwich, she sounds right up my street.

No problem mate,
She is a very good punt.
She just tours continuously so might be in Norwich again.
If not she might be in your surrounding county if Yu don't mind a drive.
She is definitely worth a little drive. NP with comms.