Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRINCESSxxxASIA - Nottingham Tour  (Read 2173 times)

25 review(s) for ASIAINDIAN19 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

PRINCESSxxxASIA

1hr incall £110

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This profile caught my eye early a few weeks back when she did a weekend in Nottingham. I didn't get to see her but she was back again this weekend so I thought I'd try her out.

I'd noted there were a couple of negative UKP reviews but they seemed to be issues with not turning up or turning up late & hungover to outcalls (typical student). Fair enough, she should be ok on an incall. Also noted a lot of AW feedback, which I know has to be taken with a bucket of salt (or a skipload as it turns out), but there's loads, and enthusiastic and from non-newbies so looked a reasonable punt.

Made the call, she's available and sends the address which is a serviced flat in the Lace Market. I arrive and get the text to come up. No worries so far and first impressions are good. Pretty, petite young woman, nice face and lovely figure & great tits. Asian heritage but as English as they come.

She shows me into the lounge area and we sit to have a quick chat. After a couple of minutes of non-conversation I realise I'm going to have to drive so I suggest we go to the bedroom. We sort the paperwork and I get ready for some action so we start with some kissing. It's ok, bit of tongue tickling but it's not going any further and oh dear, she's got lipstick on and it's the stuff that comes off. So I take a time out to clean up before it goes everywhere and creates me a mega problem. A bit amateur or maybe just thoughtless but read on.

So, we get back to it and she gets my cock in hand and sort of moves it around a bit, but its like she's never seen one before and she seems suprised when I suggest we try 69. She lies on top of me like a sack of spuds and I get my tongue onto her pussy which I find out is quite stubbly - I've had worse but again not great preparation. Meanwhile at the other end I can hear spitting and slurping going on but not much else and eventually she rolls off saying her arms hurt.

I'm starting to get a uneasy feeling about this one so next I suggest OWO so I can see what's going on. She obliges and tentatively tickles my shaft with her tongue, bit more spitting and slurping and every now and then pops the helmet into her mouth still looking like she's never done any of this before.

Oh well, at least I can fuck her, so I suggest rubbering up and starting with her on top. Again it's 'oh, ok' like it's another surprise but the rubber goes on and she climbs on. There then proceeds a bit of a performance - it's nearly in, it's out, it's nearly in, it's out until I take hold of her hips and suggest she just sits down. Right we're in, sort of, but I have to hold her hips otherwise she starts bouncing up and down like crazy, like she's in the pony club derby.

So, let's try doggy next. She assumes the position and I get ready but she's a bit high. I ask her to lower down a bit but she says she can't. Not sure why, but ok let's try moving to the edge of the bed. Can you come this way a bit? 'uh?' Down a bit please. 'uh?' So, I'm there on tiptoes and she's got hold of me, on the face of it trying to guide it in, but whenever I go to ease forward it feels like she's holding me back. Then, after a few minutes of being in her grip the inevitable happens and I go soft. At the time I didn't realise what was happening but you guys need to know this so I'm writing it as it happened.

I don't give up easy so we wait for a little while and the old fella stirs again so let's try mish. So we're in position ready to go and she rests her feet on my calves, and guess what, I can't move and I'm just out of range so she takes hold of me again to guide it in but I'm wise to that now. So I back off and suggest we move up the bed and this time I'm in range and after some more fumbling we're in and pumping away and strike me down, she's well into it, 'yes fuck me, fuck me, come all over my face' etc... well, for about 20 seconds that is, and then you've guessed it, she needs to stop.

By now I've figured that's going to be as good as it gets so I take her up on the idea of a facial and ask her to open wide at the critical moment so, for what it's worth, I can at least confirm that she takes a full CIM load like a trooper.

So, to summarise, avoid this one at all costs. She'll take your money and everything will be very pleasant and polite but she'll play her little tricks on you. Based on my experience she's clueless about how to please a man and I don't think she actually likes sex - she's just a silly little princess who'll take you for a ride.

Hope this helps others dodge a bullet - happy punting!   :hi:

ESAL

leicesterdude

Thanks for the review.

And for the post yesterday.

I literally saved myself £110 and being absolutely annoyed for a whole evening thanks to your info.

This sort of wg really winds me up. But I'm sure her game will be up soon with this sort of stupidity.

Offline Owwhatanight

Bloody hell Shoots such bad luck
 :(...you have gone from the filthy Vfm AmberRyder to this sack of potatoes. Her fanny deserves to heal up after such shit service. :thumbsdown:

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

No worries. I'm pleased I was able to warn fellow EM punters :thumbsup:

Think I'll play it safe with the next one!

ESAL