Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Diana, North Finchley  (Read 277 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883924) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline onepunchman

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened yesterday.

Comm: Via texts. Easy to book except they don't really answer exactly I asked for.

Girl: Don't even know if she was the girl in the photo, but facially young and cute enough. Bolt on. Body is nice but not my type. Might have given birth based on the stretch marks on her stomach.

Service: £100 for 1 hour + £20 (OWO). Walked in and got greeted by 2 girls. Picked the cute one and went inside her room. Gave her the £120 and she said owo is £30 extra. I said "Well the text messages..." "Don't trust the text messages. I don't care about them" She was eventually convinced to do it with only £20 extra as that was all I had in my wallet. No towels or showers offered and she just stripped down. I went in for a kiss and she pulled away saying she doesn't do kisses. Tried kissing her cheek and she said no. Tried kissing her neck and she said no. She then proceeded to give a not so impressive OWO then I went onto mish. Not even 1 minute in and she said "if you don't cum now there will be no 2nd round" (all the red flags). So I came after a short while as there was nothing else enjoyable to do to her.

Had a chit chat. Round 2. Some more OWO. Then to Doggy. I got soft as there was nothing getting me excited about. So I tried to get hard again with my hands while she was just watching. Then to mish again. 2 min later she said I will have to cum soon. At this point I didn't even bother answering her. So I continued shagging her for maybe 5 more mins and she jumped away "that's it. it's done" "what is the time now?" "doesn't matter. it's done" (It was only 40 mins in). Really no point in arguing as I wasn't having fun anyways. So I got up and got dressed, and the other girl knocked on the door. Then she replied something in Portuguese and the other girl walked away. As I got out of the room, I saw a guy just sitting on the floor in the corridor. Judging by how comfortable he was, reckon he must be the pimp.

Walked out frustrated.

I am almost done with the brazilians. With all the extras and bad services. Plus they are not even that attractive to me either (except for Tumar).