Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Sweet Maya XXX - Liverpool Street, London  (Read 2854 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5214192) (25 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location:  Liverpool Street, literally opposite the railway station, very near Wasabi & SushiDog.
A police car parked outside the building, but no copper inside. (I think the Police station is nearby).  On a very busy high street.  Felt totally anonymous.  :cool:

Comms:  Great comms by text.

Price: £120/30mins.

Girl:
~33-35yrs old I say.  Banging body.  Confessed gym bunny.  Super smooth, golden skin.  Does her make-up well.  Looks indeed like a Polish version of Michelle Pfeiffer.  Bolt-ons that were firm, looked good.
Had to walk up a few flights of stairs.
Behind the door magic trick.
Straight into LFK (I’m not a fan of DFK to be honest).
Shower – Advice: Turn the LEFT dial!

Straught back into LFK, then OWO.  Good depth, good variation with tongue, nose-to-stomach (I’m average sized).
Enthusiastic.  Loved seeing her blonde hair bob up & down on my cock.  Not toothy at all.
Then into 69.  Clean, shaven, tasted good.  She didn’t get particularly wet, no fingers allowed.
Anyway, on with the jacket, she applied some lube, straight into missionary.  She placed herself at an awkward angle at first, but once I was inserted, it felt pretty good. The awkward angle felt tight, and there was the right amount of friction.

I then grabbed her & placed her into RCG; she suggested looking into the mirror – she had good energy - great ass-to-waist ratio.

Then into the famed doggy position, where indeed, she places two cushions/pillows underneath her tummy, (flat tummy by the way!), with boobs on the bed, asshole & pussy pointing towards the sky.
Looked amazing, proceeded to penetrate, but I was initially “afraid” to bang her too hard that she would lose balance & fall off the bed!
But she’s a dab hand at this, and told me I could bang away as hard as I liked.
Never to give up a chance like that, grabbed her hair lightly, and proceeded to smash her in doggy, until I came in the bag.  She made the right not Over the Top noises.
Cleaned up.
Had a small chat with her – great command of English.  As others have mentioned - very professional, transactional chat with her.  To be honest, not very GFE, but hey, I was here to drain my balls, which she did with aplomb & fantastic energy & a great body.  A good Size 8 & toned, and if your wife looked like this, you wouldn’t complain. I’d give a face a solid 7.79/10.

Shower, then back to the office desk.

Would I return:  I guess I would!

Offline PilotMan

Nice review, echoes my time with her. I thought she would fall off the bed head first  :lol:, but she obviously has that routine well practiced.

I think she's been offline for quite a while - when did this punt take place?

Online patelprat

Nice, I see we may have similar tastes - Maya and Petite Viki, 2 of my faves.

Offline Jayjay1

Offline AL88

@patelprat Indeed   ;)  I love a Size 8 honey!

Offline Ivor Hunch

patelprat has been banned? 

not sure why- didn't see anything kicking off-  seemed to make 3 fairly vanilla posts yesterday.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

patelprat has been banned? 

not sure why- didn't see anything kicking off-  seemed to make 3 fairly vanilla posts yesterday.

By the looks of the banned reason he was trying to influence SPs with threat of negative reviews? Not sure how the site found out and validated the claim, but looks like they must have had enough evidence?

Offline PilotMan

I'm pretty sure that he had been discussing UKP with SP's and using that to influence their behaviour.

When he first came on the forum his first ever post was a fluffy review for MIA in Shoreditch. Within the space of a couple of weeks he posted another review of her. Both of which came on the back of her receiving a run of not so glowing reviews. He denied being asked to post the reviews, but he subsequently mentioned in another post "she takes great interest in how she is perceived on here".

He punted xxx Sweet Maya xxx but refused to review, when I asked him why he won't review her, he said it was because "she asked me not to".

He said he punted Emma sensual many times, but didn't review her (but that could have possibly been before he joined) and then complained that she was avoiding him because he wanted to see her so much.

He also got in to a bit of a spat with Elita (@ prettylittlegirl  - who got banned on here), after she refused a booking with him, surrounding another review that mentioned her offering swallow.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

His review and comments of other reviews of Vicky_28 - Feltham also seemed a bit suspect.

He also saw Flame Six, who is now retired because of an punter who was making her feel comfortable.

Two and Two can equal four!

Well who knows  :unknown: but he sounds like a total arse!

Offline Shadow314

By the looks of the banned reason he was trying to influence SPs with threat of negative reviews? Not sure how the site found out and validated the claim, but looks like they must have had enough evidence?

There was a thread on Saafe, so presume the relevant investigation was done.
It did seem odd how much he boasted of discussing UKP reviews with SPs.

Offline Chief_smasher

His review and comments of other reviews of Vicky_28 - Feltham also seemed a bit suspect.

I went to see vicky and didn’t find her attractive at all tbh.