Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alice_japan01 - AW - Russell Square - Bit Awkward And Absent  (Read 2512 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7082108) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline flamingice

Partially feel I am being harsh with the neutral, but generally awkward and absent at this price point means it cannot be a straight positive.

Impulse punt given I saw a few positive reviews pop up and seemed almost too good to be true, so needed to check out.  Been with a number of civvy Japs previously - no idea if she is really Japanese but probably.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Basics:
When: February 2023
Type: Incall
Duration: One hour
Location: Russell Square (note she just moved location from Marylebone, for the foreseeable)
Price: £220 (£200 base + £20 for CIM)
Services: 2 rounds, DFK, 69, OWO, CIM

Comms:
Ok.  Bit slow at replies but to be expected as she is managing own comms, and also part time student - fashion apparently.  Messaged via WhatsApp in the morning and booked for the early afternoon.

Apartment:
Is a hotel. Discreet entrance with lifts at the entrance.  Reception does not directly overlook the entrance and lift/lobby so quite easy to get in and out unnoticed.  No key card required to operate the lift either.  Room is ok, but shower is fixed and a bit of a pain in the ass to work / water goes everywhere.

Girl:
Probably 21-22.  Doubting as profile says both 21 and 22 in different places and when I asked her she said she’s 21, so who knows.

Round face and a bit tubby (chin, body, arms, legs), but nice light coloured skin which I absolutely love on the East Asians. Do not believe she was wearing much make-up but still very presentable.  As other reviews mentioned, she did have some deep scaring on wrists, legs, which were pronounced enough to feel as big bumps. Also looked like there was some bruising.  Didn’t ask, but hope she’s ok / safe.

Wore the sailor school uniform as requested, although she removed it almost immediately to shower with me.  On the second round asked her to put it back on again.

Session:
Greeted me behind the door with a timid little peak from behind.  As mentioned in her school girl outfit.  Was deafening silence most of the time. She’s not much a talker and I wasn’t really in the mood to chat much so had this slightly awkward silence that persisted throughout the session.

Handed the cash over and confirmed services.  Asked for a towel and had to take a bit of the lead regarding towel and shower.  She said she would join me too as she had just checked into the hotel.

I really don’t mind an assisted shower, and somewhat a surprise as wasn’t on her like list, but great.  Bit of a hassle regarding how the shower works and was a totally functional soap down. No foreplay kissing or sucking. Was out, dried and on the bed ready to go.

Started with quite a bit of DFK on the bed.  Other reviews mentioned weird taste. I found it ok. Tasted of this vegetable and fruit drink she had on the side which for me wasn’t off-putting.  Get the point around being “wet / watery”.  Think the technique is to try and not swallow any of the saliva (sorry I know I’m going deep into the gross parts but trying to be helpful), so you generally get a lot of liquid.

She moved down, via some nipple licking (classic Japanese / doesn’t do anything for me) to my cock.  Didn’t go deep, but plenty sucking the tip and trying to vary the suction.

Then moved to 69.  Two notes were she’s shaved down there, but didn’t taste super fresh.  Thankfully no unpleasant or funky tastes, but could have been fresher.

Condom on, bit of cowgirl, where she just looked awkward.  As other reviews mentioned, wasn’t really moving much, didn’t know where to look…generally anywhere to avoid eye contact.  Seemed absent, the lights were on but no one was at home type thing.  Did a bit of DFK and then was feeling close so told her to prepare for CIM.

Somehow my urge to explode dissipated between her getting off, and taking the condom off.  Had to go a further several minutes with her sucking the tip and accompanying by hand before I was getting close.  Eventually took over as she wasn’t jacking me quick enough to finish me.  10 seconds of me jacking told her I was going to cum and then unloaded in her mouth.

To her credit, she took it all, didn’t rush, handed me tissue to clean myself, and then she sorted herself out.

She has a bin next to the bed (Asian style) for tissues.

Lay on bed with me for a minute and again was pretty silent and awkward.  Tried to ask a few questions to get a conversation going but conscious of time, wanted to get on with round two and asked her to get the school uniform on again.

Started few mins DFK, before getting her on top and then finishing very quickly this time in mish.  The school girl outfit was really doing it for me this time.

Showered, and got out of there ASAP.  Was probably in there 45 mins in total.  Definitely did not feel the need to linger around post event.

Conclusion:
Sweet girl but will not be returning.  All services were offered as expected, but the atmosphere was stilted and she seemed absent, especially during the sex.  Also bit on the chunky side for me.

If you want a fix with a Japanese, and your only criteria is they are fairly young, and you don’t care about anything else, maybe you can give Alice a try.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 04:23:56 pm by flamingice »

Offline GingerNuts

Please don't change her name again.

Many providers have similar names so cut and paste the precise profile name into the subject field for your review.

Offline flamingice

It’s her last day today.

Despite saying I was not going back I did do a revisit recently given I knew she was leaving, and god only knows when we are going to be treated to another young cute Japanese or (ideally) Korean visiting London.

While I am obviously not going to post another review, this was a significant turnaround from the last session.  Perhaps I went with lower expectations but this time it was a clear positive.  Think the greater familiarity helped.  Alice delivered a perfect and very intense session for the hour with plenty DFK and full on GFE, plenty eye contact, seemed like she got into it this time and was actually getting wet.  Happy and willing to take directions.  Pussy tasted much fresher this time.  She’s clearly been trained up well by all you filthy perverts over the past weeks  :lol:

Left a very happy man and still replaying in my mind all that we did together.  Hope she comes back but I’m doubtful  :bomb:

It’s her last day today.

Despite saying I was not going back I did do a revisit recently given I knew she was leaving, and god only knows when we are going to be treated to another young cute Japanese or (ideally) Korean visiting London.

While I am obviously not going to post another review, this was a significant turnaround from the last session.  Perhaps I went with lower expectations but this time it was a clear positive.  Think the greater familiarity helped.  Alice delivered a perfect and very intense session for the hour with plenty DFK and full on GFE, plenty eye contact, seemed like she got into it this time and was actually getting wet.  Happy and willing to take directions.  Pussy tasted much fresher this time.  She’s clearly been trained up well by all you filthy perverts over the past weeks  :lol:

Left a very happy man and still replaying in my mind all that we did together.  Hope she comes back but I’m doubtful  :bomb:

Hilarious. Was also debating whether to go for a second meet or not, which turned into a last-minute yes. Indeed no awkwardness this time and a strong positive for me. Hope she's coming back. I need more of those cuddles. Did sound like she was planning to finish her studies here, but who knows.

Offline Pushn

Damn, looks like I missed her after all.