Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth Angel (TOFTT: P&D, Kissing, OW, FS) in W2 (Mayfair)  (Read 11679 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6544287) (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Online tantraman

This post by if33lsosl33py put me on to Elizabeth Angel earlier this month …

External Link/Members Only

She told me “ ohhhh baby you are black guy ? no upset but I don’t see black guy because the black guy have big dick and it’s not for me ( lol lol lol emoji)

am trynna look for a lil pretty slim/skinny ting that has no nba policy :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

As I am neither black nor well-endowed, I knew I’d pass her screening … and I proper fancied myself a “lil pretty slim/skinny ting“ …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Text back-and-forth was clearly with a maid … I got passed a dubious “I don't see black and romanian people” barrier … ‘Eliz’, as the maid called her, was available for a ‘quickie’ at my preferred time … 15min for £50 … postcode sent … I made my way. Easy.

Eliz works from a 2nd floor flat in Georgian mansion block, literally opposite Hyde Park … a 5min walk west of Marble Arch … quite an impressive location really, and relatively discreet too.

The flat is neat, as is the bedroom … which had a double bed laid with seemingly fresh sheets … the bedside table displayed rubbers, tissues and wipes … I didn’t see/use the shower.

Looks:

Eliz really is as if33lsosl33py perfectly described, i.e. a “lil pretty slim/skinny ting”, as per AW photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She stands 5’6” with a super-tight Size 6 teen-bopper bod … perky B cups with perkier nipples … a little peach of an ass … meaty lips over a tiny pussy … taut midriff … smooth skin besmirched by rough tattoos. And Eliz is pretty to boot … cuter in person, as she smiles a lot, and her lack of English comes across as quite endearing.

The AW-stated age of 18-years-old is wholly believable. Eliz is Romanian, recently arrived and speaks little English … but can communicate enough to suck-and-fuck.

Services:

On arrival, further text back-and-forth with the maid yielded the exact address. I buzzed in and trundled upstairs … Eliz opened her flat’s door as I approached … and I loved what I saw in the doorway. Eliz stood stunning in a black teddy, her blonde highlights tied up in a bun … and her wide smiles made me feel welcome.

After taking off my shoes by the door, Eliz led straight into the bedroom to one side. She showed me a scrap of paper with times and prices, and I pointed to the 15mins … she asked for £50, which I duly handed over for her to stash in a drawer.

After instantly realizing that there was little scope for chat and banter, I quickly stripped and Eliz directed me to lay down on the bed. She then slipped out of her teddy, and crawled over me on all fours … laying herself in to an embrace, kissing and sucking at my neck. Although surprised by such a tender GFE-like start, I soon reciprocated by kissing Eliz’s neck and cheeks, which naturally led to lip-kissing but nothing deeper. I then descended to kiss Eliz’s soft tits and suck up her pointed nipples … while my erection grew solid between her long thighs.

Sensing my readiness, Eliz climbed off me to my left to reach for a rubber, which she deftly rolled down my rockhard cock. She then rotated down into OW, as her ass and back-pussy were aimed back at me and in easy reach of my left hand. I caressed and squeezed her tight glutes, and pinched at her meaty pussy lips, as she bobbed up-and-down over the top half of my 5.5” shaft. Her oral skill may have been basic and rudimentary … but was compensated for by the pure visual appeal of a “lil pretty slim/skinny ting” fellating me.

I didn’t mind that the OW didn't last long, as I really wanted to fuck this girl. Eliz thus lubed up my cock, and climbed aboard in CG … wonderfully tight, she was! Her inexperience as a WG showed ... instead of trying to rush me to finish, she dropped onto me in a tender embrace, slowly grinding and gyrating on me, as we again necked and lip-kissed. I didn’t expect such GFE stylings, but knew there was little time for this in a P&D, so I myself started racking up the pace … pumping up into Eliz, bouncing her into an upright CG position. I then rose up to manoeuvre her into a lap-fuck, again bouncing her up-and-down on my cock … while my mouth bobbed between her tits. I next lay Eliz on her back, and slowly thrust in mish … sucking up her tits … lip-kissing … and then ramped up speed and depth, which got Eliz moaning and squirming-in-sexy-fashion. I was planning to wrap up in doggy, but I so liked the look of this “lil pretty slim/skinny ting” seemingly enjoying my mish-game that I had to carry on … all the way to cumming in the bag inside her. Eliz let me slow my pace to a halt … as we lip-kissed and briefly cuddled, before I eventually slipped out of her. Lovely stuff!

As I kneeled back, Eliz rose to grab tissues and remove the filled rubber off my cock. She then gently wet-wiped my cock clean, and left me with the packet to clean-up further. I should mention that her mobile had gone off several times during our ‘quickie’, but Eliz had readily ignored it … and only now picked it up to read messages, as she also slipped into a bathrobe. I thus quietly dressed up, feeling no need for a shower. All done … and Eliz guided me to the front door, where we parted with a double-kiss. I skipped downstairs … 14mins well-spent.

Conclusion:

Although a TOFTT is always risky, when it pays-off … there is always an extra buzz to one’s climax. I felt this with Eliz … £50 to get briefly sucked but tenderly fucked by an 18-year-old FAF nymph … Positive-ly great fodder for my wank bank, although I’ll no doubt be back for live action!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:57:57 am by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

Nice one.

I pulled a total dud recently 😒😥😭

😊However I'm back nailing Mia_Bubble and that's turning out well for me so far!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 01:11:55 am by bedhedred »

Offline ollielon

omg tantraman ... you sure know how to sell the goods ... she looks fantastic and direct on my hot list .. hopefully she will stay long enough for me to taste that “lil pretty slim/skinny ting” .. thanks for sharing   :drinks:

Online tantraman

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep, BHR, that's the exact same auto-reply SMS that I received after initial contact that had the dubious “I don't see black and romanian people” barrier.

It is what it is :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

It is the longest National Basketball Association text I've ever seen 😂
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 03:47:41 pm by bedhedred »

Offline yesbby

As I am neither black nor well-endowed

It's a good job you're so handsome, tantraman

:sarcastic:

Offline Tom.Punter

Thanks for the review Tantraman. Looks like a good option to P&D next time I'm around the area.

Offline Marvelous

Thanks Mr T :hi: curiosity got the better off me as im partial to a slim  one too, No doubt she is a nice slim hotty  :rose:

But fuck me shes a miserable ice maiden you have to be a bit off a charner like yourself to get the most out off her.

For readers think Ariana up in Hendon they could be sisters but this one  better overall, better looking better body overall better service same miserable personality.

You have to be a brave or stupid man to book anything more then 30minutes. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 08:56:14 pm by Marvelous »

Offline bedhedred

"For readers think Ariana up in Hendon they could be sisters but this one  better overall, better looking better body overall better service same miserable personality."

Ariana in Hendon. I've poked her icy hole a couple of times. I'm thinking of seeing the miserable b*tch again soon.

Pretty with a tight gash, which is still probably tight.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24192
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 09:15:22 pm by bedhedred »

Online tantraman

You have to be a brave or stupid man to book anything more then 30minutes. :lol:

... I'd go further, Marvelous, and reduce that to 15mins; P&D and get outta there! :cool:

Online Tonydddt

... I'd go further, Marvelous, and reduce that to 15mins; P&D and get outta there! :cool:
tantraman, how would u compare her to ol angelina diamond on Finchley Road?

Online tantraman

tantraman, how would u compare her to ol angelina diamond on Finchley Road?

I don't know any 'Angelina Diamond' ... do you mean Alice Diamond or Angelica Diamond? :unknown:

Online Tonydddt

Offline bedhedred

"For readers think Ariana up in Hendon they could be sisters but this one  better overall, better looking better body overall better service same miserable personality."

Ariana in Hendon. I've poked her icy hole a couple of times. I'm thinking of seeing the miserable b*tch again soon.

Pretty with a tight gash, which is still probably tight.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24192

@tantraman, never been tempted to poke her? IMHO, she's tight and very tidy.

Online tantraman

@tantraman, never been tempted to poke her? IMHO, she's tight and very tidy.

I am now :wacko: ... cheers for the heads-up (or should I say cocks-up?), BHR :drinks:

Online tantraman

There's no doubt that I was a lucky fucker with this TOFTT  ... I got in early, when Elizabeth was a fresh lil' nymphette ... sadly, from subsequent UKP reviews, it seems that she's become jaded quite quickly. Nonetheless, she still makes for great AW wank-bank imagery :wacko: ...

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for adding those.  She does look rather nice with the Harley Quinn pigtails.

Offline ollielon

Thanks for adding those.  She does look rather nice with the Harley Quinn pigtails.

she does .. het teeth are fucked though  ;) thanks for the new pics

Online tantraman

In order to keep up with her busy flatmate (cinderella-rose) it appears that Elizabeth in upping her game with a new AW triplet :dancegirl: ...

Offline Meursault

She was a massive disappointment for me.
So passive and disengaged.
Prettier than pics suggest though imo.

Online tantraman

She was a massive disappointment for me.
So passive and disengaged.

... which explains why her flatmate is so much busier :music:

Offline bedhedred

I have had a retry with Elizabeth Angel since her return and it went a lot better. She offers pretty much the same service as Cinderella Rose.

Online tantraman

I have had a retry with Elizabeth Angel since her return and it went a lot better. She offers pretty much the same service as Cinderella Rose.

That's good to hear, BHR :thumbsup: ... but may I clarify, does this mean that Elizabeth now matches cinderella-rose by also delivering OWO and RO during a 15min P&D?

Offline bedhedred

Definitely 69. I'm fairly sure it was owo, but I would not swear to that because it was several weeks ago now. Anyway she was pleasant to deal with.