Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darkhairedrach30 - Sidcup / New Eltham  (Read 4023 times)

5 review(s) for darkhairedrach30 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

85guymick

Said I would report back so here goes.

External Link/Members Only

House in a quiet road on the Se London / Kent border . Nearest station new Eltham and I jumped in a cab outside (office opposite) place is about 5 mins away

Communication
This is where she’s diffferent to your usual WG. Emails are answered professionally and politely in an almost business like way . I imagine she is or has been a PA at some stage . Never usually more than 2-3 hours to wait for a reply . Booking had to go through AW then postcode was given. The door number I got 20 mins before the meet time .

She told me a little about her self in terms of appearance. Was quite clear about the services she does not offer without any prompting. Also asked whether I smoked and for a brief description of my appearance and such like .

I asked for a pic of her body and face and this was no problem for her to do but she keeps it off the site which is fair enough

Experience
House was clean and tidy . Bedroom upstairs which isn’t the biggest but looked nice with lamps and mirrors to get a good view of everything. On walking up the path the door opened with her behind.

She is exactly as she looks in the photos. Natural dark hair. No tatts or anything fake artificial. Very little make up and to be fair she doesn’t need it. She’s really attractive

Wearing black knickers and matching bra under a little silky dressinggown. Offered a drink (tea / coffee / cold drink ) then led the way upstairs pointing out the bathroom on way and asking if I wished to use it and it was there afterwards also

Condoms and lube and baby wipes on the side to hand ready if needed. Handed over cash which she took with a polite thanks and tucked away almost in one move.

She is very intelligent and we talked for a while (not a time wasting tactic I don’t think as I booked an hour and got an actual hour of naked action) plus chatting and a clean up in the bathroom and she doesn’t rush you. Didn’t see her look at the time or phone once which was god. Very knowledgeable about sport and a wide range of other topics and current affairs. This may be a bonus to some it might know

What I got
She does owo at no extra cost . Can tell she loves it. Lots of stroking my inner thighs and balls while she licked swirled and sucked me. Didn’t use her hands on my cock much which was good. Took a decent length of me too. Loads of eye contact while she took me in her mouth too which was shit hot! She turned so I could finger her pussy while she blew me and she was soaking wet

Asked lots at various times if I was ok , is that nice , do you like that etc

Gave her oral and she liked to play with her tits while I was between her legs. She played with my hair and stroked my head lots while I was down there too which had me almost shoot my load on the bed. She likes to wrap her legs round you and envelope you too

Put a rubber on and had her doggy really deep. She threw her long hair over her shoulder and loved it when it gently grabbed and pulled on it. Switched to missionary and she likes a hard fucking and put her legs over my shoulders for it. Smacking my arse and pulling my bum cheeks into her urgently. I came a bit too quick !! She loves to touch and run her hands all over you

A wash afterwards and dressed and I was on my way . Would go back again if life takes to me to that neck of the woods or I get the urge again. Her eyes are piercing and sort of burn into you against the dark hair she has.

She’s definitely not your usual brass . Can’t quite put my finger on what it is. Seems a combo she’s genuinely really nice, clearly has a brain and would fit in anywhere if you took her out in public . She doesn’t look like one either and comes off as incredibly no nonsense and business like in her approach. Once you meet she’s very friendly chatty puts you at ease and defo knows how to please a man without resorting to a cum slut routine. Once you both get going she has a naughty side and I recom with a few meets you could find yourself trying lots of new things together

Offline JamesRockford

" I imagine she is or has been a PA at some stage ."
... Sound like an Agatha Christie clue right there.

"No tatts or anything fake artificial. "
... Not fake, you mean just like this review?

Honey, you sound novel and intriguing but your pics are worse than useless. Who is going to take a chance on you with such minimal information and silly reviews like this?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:54:02 pm by JamesRockford »

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks very much for the review. All sounds a very good good experience. Definitely one to consider.

85guymick

" I imagine she is or has been a PA at some stage ."
... Sound like an Agatha Christie clue right there.

"No tatts or anything fake artificial. "
... Not fake, you mean just like this review?

Honey, you sound novel and intriguing but your pics are worse than useless. Who is going to take a chance on you with such minimal information and silly reviews like this?

Not sure what Agatha Christie has to do with it. Most brasses have day jobs ffs

One bit of info I priced out of her is she finds lesbian pissing films a turn on . Bathroom isn’t big enough for a ws session though

Offline JamesRockford

Not sure what Agatha Christie has to do with it. Most brasses have day jobs ffs

So she doesn't have a great sense of humor then

Offline Londonpunter30

OP has only posted about this WG so can understand you being suspicious.

As you stated even if this is genuine with no pics I'm not visiting

85guymick

There’s a few on the profile and any others she sent over to me with no fuss . She works from what I assume is her own home so understandable not to want identifying pictures on the net

Offline Londonpunter30

There’s a few on the profile and any others she sent over to me with no fuss . She works from what I assume is her own home so understandable not to want identifying pictures on the net

What sort of argument is that.. unless she lives in a public house no one will recognise a non descript photo taken at home

Offline TheBase

This all sounds good, but the photos on her profile are not doing her any favors. If she had better photos I might have put her on my list.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm with Jim on this one. What a crock of shite. You joined on the 23rd asking/touting about her then less than 2 days later had a glowing, fluffy review on by 1.40pm on the day you supposedly met. So presumably immediately after your punt. Seriously?

OP, if you are genuine, this does your credibility no good whatsoever and I'm afraid I can't take you seriously until I see you talking about other SPs. Happy to apologise if I'm mistaken. However, if you are a tout, boyfriend or Rach herself, then kindly fuck off.

The irony is that after the first review here I had her on my HL. After reading this, it's HL-1.

Offline Hobbit

Writing a review immediately after a punt is never a good idea. It also looks very dodgy especially because you only have 7 posts and as FuzzyDuck mentions that you were asking about her only a couple of days before the review. It all looks a bit slim-shady to me also.  :thumbsdown:

85guymick

Yeah fair enough get what your saying. Been reading bits on here for a while as you can do 3 a day without a profile but couldn’t post. Keep on about the photos. I find that part of the appeal but each to their own

Going to start a new thread anyway as I am looking for feedback on two others I have on my HL. If I see them reviews will follow also . Some touchy people on these boards is all I can say !

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah fair enough get what your saying. Been reading bits on here for a while as you can do 3 a day without a profile but couldn’t post. Keep on about the photos. I find that part of the appeal but each to their own

Going to start a new thread anyway as I am looking for feedback on two others I have on my HL. If I see them reviews will follow also . Some touchy people on these boards is all I can say !

Touchy? No. Wary of newbies with fabulous stories. Perhaps.
Some reviews of other recent punts would be welcome.

Offline Londonpunter30

She's put a slightly better pic up and it's ruled me out.. she's not a looker at all

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:29:32 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline LLPunting

All natural but size 14, a bit slack and saggy and not much of a looker. Not for 120 ph. Maybe 100 given who else is available.

Offline JamesRockford

The top of her profile boasts "Pert Breasts". Then she puts up this photo.   :unknown:

So we may as well adjust her age and all her claims for inflation.

Offline pewpewpew

Only takes 2-3 hours to reply  :lol:

Offline JamesRockford

OP: was this lady clean shaven when you meet her?

Cheers

Offline Hobbit

Cheers

Are you suggesting she had a beard? :D

Offline JamesRockford

Are you suggesting she had a beard? :D

Ok you just made me spill my coffee

:lol:

No, I was referring to "Doon Sooth"

Offline Hobbit

I was thinking about seeing this girl based on the review by sublimetoridiculous but after seeing her semi face pic from the other review I was slightly put off. Not sure how he gave her a 7 out of 10 on facial attractiveness?  I know it's all subjective but still....

85guymick

Cheers

Yes fully shaved

85guymick

I was thinking about seeing this girl based on the review by sublimetoridiculous but after seeing her semi face pic from the other review I was slightly put off. Not sure how he gave her a 7 out of 10 on facial attractiveness?  I know it's all subjective but still....

The pic looks shit in shit lighting. I had a proper face and body photo sent to me pre booking on WhatsApp

Offline Hobbit

The pic looks shit in shit lighting. I had a proper face and body photo sent to me pre booking on WhatsApp

How old would you say she was? Profile says 30 but the pic makes her look around 40.

85guymick

I would say 30 or there abouts is on the money to be honest. From what she said ages of kids and other general chat seems to add up. Get a better pic off her . I don’t keep anything on this phone in case the missus finds it or I would post the one she sent

Offline Hobbit

I would say 30 or there abouts is on the money to be honest. From what she said ages of kids and other general chat seems to add up. Get a better pic off her . I don’t keep anything on this phone in case the missus finds it or I would post the one she sent

Not sure but my spider senses are going off. Something seems odd about this review and the OP. I could be wrong but am not going to risk it. I think I will pass on this one. :hi: