Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Nadia@ - 2095855 - Kings Cross  (Read 4417 times)

2 review(s) for @ Nadia @ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only

A 1 hour incall for £100.

Comms were good - a combination of calls and texts - she is Polish but her English is fine.

Location was the same top floor flat where I'd previously seen Tina (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22290).  The bedroom was clean and a reasonable size, with a comfortable double bed. For those who like to watch themselves, there is an angled mirror at the foot of the bed...

Positives
The photos are accurate. She's obviously mid-20s, rather than the claimed 20 (but that's pretty clear from the photos anyway)...She had a really very nice, slim & petite figure as per the description & gallery photos, & was not carrying any extra ounces...
FK, OWO, RO, sex in a variety of positions - all offered as per the profile...

Negatives
The whole thing was a little "meh" and just felt...flat. The OWO and sex was...ok, but fairly dull & uninspiring; unconvincing vocalisations of supposed pleasure;  the kissing was sporadic and little more than light pecks in reality...
She claimed there were 10 minutes left when in fact there were 20, & she then proceeded to try to talk down the clock to avoid a second round...
Whilst she does everything it says on the tin, it was effectively rather poorly-disguised conveyor-belt whoring.

If I felt that I may ever return as a plan B or C, I'd maybe have given her a neutral (on the basis that she at least provided what she promised); but as it is, I wouldn't re-visit nor recommend her, so it's negative.   

Tina is in the same flat for the same price - there's simply no contest...

london

I seen Nadia 2 times

First time was fantastic , I came 3 times and she was happy to finger her , RO and etc

Even after season she joined me for shower without ask her and she took my hand and ask me to finger her as she feeling so horney and she said she wants to come one more times , lab lab

But second visit she started talk about her holiday , shopping and some more bull shit staff , I told her ok honey just come to bed after we will talk :)

In middle of session she said I have sensitive nipple today , then comes to RO asked me to no finger and don't RO as she has very sensitive clitor  :dash:then for sex she told mine is big and please be gentle  :scare:

She was acting like a dick , didn't  want to leave without come so ask her to vank and I came on her face

I told her u acting like a mental and she said sorry she had a bad day

Asked her if u had a bad day then don't work and stay home

I never ever going back to see this bitch

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:21:10 am by london »

gemsdiamond

I will see here now that you have shown her here and does it matter if she fakes it? She's very attractive and that's al that matters to me.

A 1 hour incall for £100.

Comms were good - a combination of calls and texts - she is Polish but her English is fine.

Location was the same top floor flat where I'd previously seen Tina (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22290).  The bedroom was clean and a reasonable size, with a comfortable double bed. For those who like to watch themselves, there is an angled mirror at the foot of the bed...

Positives
The photos are accurate. She's obviously mid-20s, rather than the claimed 20 (but that's pretty clear from the photos anyway)...She had a really very nice, slim & petite figure as per the description & gallery photos, & was not carrying any extra ounces...
FK, OWO, RO, sex in a variety of positions - all offered as per the profile...

Negatives
The whole thing was a little "meh" and just felt...flat. The OWO and sex was...ok, but fairly dull & uninspiring; unconvincing vocalisations of supposed pleasure;  the kissing was sporadic and little more than light pecks in reality...
She claimed there were 10 minutes left when in fact there were 20, & she then proceeded to try to talk down the clock to avoid a second round...
Whilst she does everything it says on the tin, it was effectively rather poorly-disguised conveyor-belt whoring.

If I felt that I may ever return as a plan B or C, I'd maybe have given her a neutral (on the basis that she at least provided what she promised); but as it is, I wouldn't re-visit nor recommend her, so it's negative.   

Tina is in the same flat for the same price - there's simply no contest...

Ludwig

I will see here now that you have shown her here and does it matter if she fakes it? She's very attractive and that's al that matters to me.

Cool, fill your boots & I hope that you have a good punt...but just to be clear, I didn't give her a negative because she "fakes it" - I did so because the overall service was bland and (most importantly) she tried to time-waste & short-change me on the time...

It may be that all that matters to you is that the WG is very attractive - fair play to you...but personally the WG's attitude & quality of service is of more importance to me - there are plenty of pretty hookers out there, but considerably fewer who give a great service...

gemsdiamond

As said, it helps a lot if they are attractive as I've wasted my time with others whose looks put me right off doing anything. I met one who was very nice and tired, but I woke her up by putting both legs over my shoulder. This shocked her, but she couldn't argue!

Offline JamesRockford

Do you speak Polish by any chance?

Offline ms361

Agree with this review. Saw her in December. Got the impression of it being a bit of conveyor belt, and although I normally love giving oral, didn't feel enticed to do so, with it all being rather mechanical. Flat feels a bit down at heal. So, not terrible, but not brilliant either.

london

Her new profile:

Looks like she working with Jameela in same place
She has offer 3S with Jameela