Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recent recommendations for around 80 pounds in London  (Read 1306 times)

Offline tom_tomuk

Hi guys! I moved to London and would like to meet a wg some time next week, I am mainly interested for real DFK and owo but kissing is a must for me. Budget around 80-100. I know its not too much. That's why I am asking for recommendations. Thanks guys, I hope you can help.

Offline tom_tomuk

Thanks for that! I saw it. I was just hoping for any recommendations for around 80 with DFK.

Offline backofthenet

you'll only get 30 minute appointments for that price. Suggest you try Chantelle, who is linked to in that thread. Her DFK is good, I believe.

LL

Thanks for that! I saw it. I was just hoping for any recommendations for around 80 with DFK.

Here's a list of 80-an-hour babes I've seen personally, who offer DFK...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (currently away, back soon).

Whoever you decide to visit please share your review/s here. Thanks.

johnnyboy61

Naughty Eva a Hungarian girl in Harrow Weald offers all you want for £80.

Unfortunately External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only has retired.

Offline tom_tomuk

Thanks for the advice. If anyone knows someone else, I would appreciate it, otherwise I may wait for Katalina, I like her looks

LL

Unfortunately External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only has retired.
Ah, that's what I thought originally. Saw the phone number was still posted on her profile (which these girls have to pay for if I'm not mistaken) so wondered if she was back again.  You know prossies and retirement.  They're like Arnie.  Keeps coming back [to do yet another movie] as long as the money is there.

Thanks for the advice. If anyone knows someone else, I would appreciate it, otherwise I may wait for Katalina, I like her looks

Yep Katalina does look hot but my session with Brigit was better!

Offline The_Don

@ OP the review section has lots of details best to read up

External Link/Members Only (Out kissed me)

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  <> External Link/Members Only

LL and johnnyboy61 have listed some good W/G
you'll only get 30 minute appointments for that price. Suggest you try Chantelle, who is linked to in that thread. Her DFK is good, I believe.

I've punted a few W/G for an hour with DFK in the £80 - £100 range (some I've not listed as they charge more than £100)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:30:46 pm by The_Don »

Offline tom_tomuk

@ OP the review section has lots of details best to read up

External Link/Members Only (Out kissed me)

External Link/Members Only  <> External Link/Members Only

LL and johnnyboy61 have listed some good W/G
I've punted a few W/G for an hour with DFK in the £80 - £100 range (some I've not listed as they charge more than £100)

Great. Thank you...although I do not intend to go beyond 100 for next week...I will in the future punts so if you could name some good DF kissers you 've tried, it would be helpful