Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awesome 4sum with Hot Ameera Lindsey_xxx and Hazel Kitty  (Read 2431 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Comms

A MFFF foursome has always been on my punting bucket list but until the last few months I would never have thought it would happened but I could not have picked a better trio of girls to do it with HD's favourite girl, Hot Ameera, Hazel Kitty my horny Aussie minx and the current enigma on UKP, Lindsey_xxx

Having gained inspiration from Doofer after his foursome I first tried to bring the girls together around the time Lindsey came to light on UKP and after my third threesome with Ameera and Hazel in the space of 10 days but that did not pan out.

The foursome happened by chance. My original booking was with Ameera on Sunday evening but I agreed to switch to Monday evening as Ameera had been invited out on Sunday evening with friends.

Having seen Hazel last Saturday, I put forward the idea of fourth threesome on Sunday evening but this was cancelled due to the above reason but this was rescheduled to Monday evening also.

Now the bit of amazing luck, I sent a text to Lindsey on Monday morning stating she was welcome to join Ameera, Hazel and me for an hour on horny fun.

She asked if she could think about it as she had another booking later that evening.

I honestly thought Lindsey would say no but at four pm that afternoon she sent me a text saying yes and asked if both girls were okay with her joining us.

I had already asked both girls and they were both in agreement with Lindsey joining us.

Venue

My favourite timeshare venue over the last few months on the Euston Riviera.

Ameera's flat in NW1 to those who were not aware.

The Event

Now the best bit. This happened on Monday and I still have flashbacks as to what happened in that horny hour.

We started with a four way DFK session on the bed with me fingering Lindsey and Hazel whilst Ameera took my hard cock in her mouth followed by sucking and licking my pop tanks (balls)

I laid back on the bed and the girls took turn to suck my cock, lick/suck my balls and Ameera with Lindsey taking turns to rim my arse.

At this point I need to lick some pussy so with Lindsey sitting on my face I took turns to lick/finger her pussy and finger/rim her arse whilst she played tonsil hockey with Hazel and Ameera carried on with her session of cock sucking, ball licking and rimming on me.

Alternated positions with all three girls doing all in the above paragraph and it got to the point that I had to fuck one all of them so with Hazel sitting on my face being lucked and rimmed by me, Ameera slipped on a condom and rode me whilst Lindsey took part in a session of girl on girl DFK with Ameera and Hazel with me in between slipping a finger into Lindsey's wet pussy.

Condom change and Hazel took HD's reins and rode me whilst Ameera sat on my face being licked and rimmed and Lindsey licked and sucked my pop tanks.

Another condom change and Lindsey took the reins riding me with Ameera still on my face and Hazel this taking turns to DFK Lindsey and Ameera.

The first pop was an eruption, as Lindsey rode me, after all the fun in above paragraph

We rested for a few minutes and cooled down after the hot session which had just ended.

We continued with more four way DFK, the girls taking turns to suck on my cock and lick my pop tanks and with Ameera and Lindsey rimming me.

I then asked Ameera to fuck Hazel with her strap on whilst I fucked Lindsey doggy style next to her and slipped my thumb into her arse to DP her.

Off with the condom and straight into a session of 69 with Lindsey, pop tanks being licked and sucked by Lindsey whilst I DP her with a kickat of fingers in her wet pussy and a finger in her arse whilst Ameera and Hazel fucked next to us on the bed.

Ended this hot session with all three girls taking turns to suck my cock, lick the pop tanks till I popped for the second and last time that evening and the girls snowballed each other.

No clock watching by any of the girls even though Lindsey and Ameera both had bookings afterwards. Apologies to those punters if I made them late but I am sure their performance was not effected by our foursome as all three are great girls.

All three girls interacted with each other with pussy licking, rimming each other apart from Hazel who loves to be rimmed as well as DFK all round.

Summary

I am still recovering from this great punt  :wacko: The MFFF foursome is done and off my punting bucket list. I won't rant on about the girls.

I was hoping to see Ameera again before her holiday but unless someone cancels then that won't be likely. I can't see me being lucky twice in a week

Another foursome is scheduled for mid April for my birthday treat. :hi:

HD :diablo:

john_n

Great review you naughty boy :)

How can we ever outdo the  :diablo: ?

Just wish I can ever experience something like that, you must have had a fantastic time

Quesadilla

Great review you naughty boy :)

How can we ever outdo the  :diablo: ?

Just wish I can ever experience something like that, you must have had a fantastic time

You just very nearly did I thought!  In your recent spate of bookings you just left slightly too many gaps between the sessions! Next time book them all together it's simple! :)

Quesadilla

I'd really never contemplated a FFFM foursome but you are persuading me HD! :)

Great review, perfect timing to read it as I'm looking forward to meeting young Lindsey in 15 mins now!  :yahoo:

john_n

You just very nearly did I thought!  In your recent spate of bookings you just left slightly too many gaps between the sessions! Next time book them all together it's simple! :)

Hehe... Still haven't learned for my next trip

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed HD and thanks for the review.

You certainly live up to your nick name mate, you must have been like a kid in a toy store having these 3 sexy horny girls all to yourself, total respect mate for putting them together and taking them on.

Just wish I could buy back 20 years so that I could do it.  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Thanks Herbie :hi:

Luck played a big part in getting them together.

Next one will be in Mid April as my birthday treat.

Hoping to see your fav soon. :thumbsup:

HD

Offline herbie007

Thanks Herbie :hi:

Luck played a big part in getting them together.

Next one will be in Mid April as my birthday treat.

Hoping to see your fav soon. :thumbsup:

HD

If you need some help mate just give us a shout  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 08:15:31 pm by herbie007 »

d00fer

Nice review HD, glad you had the necessary luck in arranging this and liking your new avatar pic

password02

Nice review HD, glad you had the necessary luck in arranging this and liking your new avatar pic

Your new avatar I assume was the 3 girls? Tried to get a close up but the faces are slightly blurred -

Great sounding session - Well Done

Hornydevil247

Your new avatar I assume was the 3 girls? Tried to get a close up but the faces are slightly blurred -

Great sounding session - Well Done

Thanks Mr PW  :hi:

Offline tazz

How much did this foursome cost. Id love to blow all my load on cash on 3 quality girls.