Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet&dirty devil - Wanstead Park  (Read 2942 times)

Hydrant

:thumbsup: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

Fiona and I had met once before when she came to my old place for an outcall threesome with her then-girlfriend. That was one of the most satisfying punts of my life and it's only my ingrained habit of seldom seeing the same girl twice that made we wait for so long before repeating the experience.

We got on really well that first time round and had exchanged Adultwork messages several times in between. This week her suggestion of a new solo meeting happened to fall at just the right time for me.

Her place is a compact but clean and tidy one-bed flat on a reasonable estate near Wanstead Park. Five minutes walk from a couple of stations. Parking no problem in the daytime – might be more cars around at night. Outside the front door is a bit of mess but nothing too terrible. Fiona lives there with her cat.

She is probably more than a little older than her stated age but still a lot younger than me so that didn't worry me on either occasion. She's petite and ever-so-slim with just the right amount of curves top and bottom for my tastes. Her slender legs and apple-shaped boobs would pass muster on a pretty girl of 18. She dressed as I requested in a mini-skirt with stockings and heels.

Personality wise she's crazy in the nicest way possible. Born in Sweden to Polish-German parents with an upbringing all over Europe, she has an unplaceable accent and unique way of phrasing English. She’s talkative, interesting and super-bright too.

Although she lists things she likes in the conventional way on her AW profile, she insists services is far too impersonal a word for the kind of experience she provides and anyone who calls demanding brusquely if she does this or that will get short shrift. For me, this was not so much a GFE as a Long Lost Lover experience. Which happened to include lots of DFK, fabulous oral, reverse oral, fingering, 69 and energetic sex in a variety of positions.

Fiona is a girl who likes to take charge and unless that's against your very nature take it from me that it's the best way to enjoy her. She will give you the erotic thrill ride of a lifetime while enjoying every moment herself. She provides the very opposite of those nightmare punts where the girl barely connects and wants you gone as quickly as she can manage.

She does BDSM in either direction if that's your thing, but I'm not interested in that.

She also very wisely took me right to the brink at the half-way point then suggested a little break. I'd been thinking of initiating that tactic myself during one-hour punts because after the first pop all of my effort these days goes into getting it back up and I can seldom come a second time except by frantic masturbation.

Anyway, after a glass of wine at half-time we got to it like rabbits with me getting back up to rock solid in seconds. I eventually came deep inside her mouth about 80 minutes after walking in the door.

It helps that we had clicked straight away at that first meeting and were both very happy to see each other, so this may not be her standard practice, but Fiona and I stayed naked with intermittent kissing and fondling while finding and playing each other music on YouTube until a full two hours had gone by. At that point it was me who decided to make tracks.

She’s a smoker, by the way, and during this last bit of relaxation she had a couple of fags with my permission. But I hadn’t detected any tobacco smell on her or in the flat before that.

I'm going to have her back to mine in a month or so after a nice lunch first, so you can take this report as the very highest recommendation.  :thumbsup:

Hydrant

Forgot to say I paid the standard £120 for an hour's incall but of course it went on much longer than that.

fredpunter

she bid on an RB of mine a long long time ago and came close to winning if only because I was still in the crossing things off my bucket list phase back then, and she appeared to be able to cross just about everything off in one go. She's been in my hot list ever since but have just never got round to her - possibly because I'd feel a bit cheeky asking if she'd honour her bid amount about 5 years after the original auction.     

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not far from me but not with those appalling photos, totally useless -------

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

Not far from me but not with those appalling photos, totally useless -------

Yep, there's only one reason why those pics are so grainy...  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yep, there's only one reason why those pics are so grainy...  :rolleyes:

I fully understand why a pro$$ie would not want to show her face but those pictures tell me nothing at all about who I would be meeting, the big problem is that a lot of you guys stand for it.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

endomorph

Some like the mystery of the unexpected.

password02

I fully understand why a pro$$ie would not want to show her face but those pictures tell me nothing at all about who I would be meeting, the big problem is that a lot of you guys stand for it.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

+1 - any thoughts about this girl Jimmy - in you part of the world next couple of days - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Great looking girl and fit body with stunning face pictures.

cockneybstrd

+1 - any thoughts about this girl Jimmy - in you part of the world next couple of days - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Bit of strange one that profile un blurred face photos on her main page and yet in the gallery all blurred out

mrhappypants

:thumbsup: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

She is probably more than a little older than her stated age

Uhoh!  So at the absolute upper limit how old do you think she might possibly be then?

Dave

Hydrant

Bad choice of pictures on the main profile page but there's just enough in the free gallery to give you a good idea what she looks like. And there are 440 in the private gallery. These included lots of face pics when I looked before the previous booking and I imagine they do now.

I'd estimate she's mid- to late-40s.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"I am a sexual tasty lunch" :lol:
Thanks a million, straight onto my HL.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't know anything about her, never been a fan of girls who "tour" --------------- who the fuck do they think they are ----- Status Quo.      :bomb:

James999

I don't know anything about her, never been a fan of girls who "tour" --------------- who the fuck do they think they are ----- Status Quo. 

Looking at her pictures she's probably about the same age as members of Status Quo, profile states 36  :lol: what a fucking joke  :crazy:

Offline plaaaayer

Q. what is your nationality?   A. I am not an Englishwoman - want emphasize this point - so gentlemen do not ask me - these questions - are slightly racist.
Anyone who meets me - will meet the answer(even for the questions are not asked)

At the bottom of her page;

Nationality: Polish

endomorph

She is her own woman. Just read her blog. I found her too over the top.

Offline Sparta Prada

I am 99% sure I saw this lady when she was working in Walthamstow. This would have been around 4-5 years ago, and she was mature even back then!

Good points? She was slim and in good shape especially for a mature lady. OWO was good from what I could remember.

Bad points? I remember she seemed a bit crackers! I can't really put my finger on it, the passage of time has erased the exact memory but I recall she loved to talk about herself a lot.

I saw her profile a few weeks ago and called to find out her address so I could work out if I could park my car nearby. She insisted on me sending a message through the AW email system asking the question rather than giving her road name or postcode on the phone and decided not to continue (no booking had been made, not when I didn't know where she was!).

endomorph

If I remember rightly she used to live in Leyton, but she did not say this anywhere on her page and only gave her address after a booking had been made via AW.