Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for an EE Duo  (Read 1558 times)

Offline m1ttens1

Good afternoon all,

I feel like treating myself and booking a duo meet. Preferably 2 eastern european girls, although I'm open to suggestions. It certainly has to be a lesbian duo.

Any recommendations/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mittens

Offline m1ttens1

I must have been lucky then. Only one bad experience.

Offline punk

Top of my head two hot blondes on aw, mia and her girlfriend, dont know if they are in the uk though.

Old monk

Whats your budget and is it specifically EE girls your after or just a preference.

Offline m1ttens1

I would say budget is £300. EE is just a preference.

Cheers

Offline sumofallparts

Call me a cynic - but any time soon the OP will find this EE duo, and amazingly post their details here and/or a glowing review.

How coincidental, given he is new poster............ :dash:

Offline akauya

Good afternoon all,

I feel like treating myself and booking a duo meet. Preferably 2 eastern european girls, although I'm open to suggestions. It certainly has to be a lesbian duo.

Any recommendations/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mittens

Have a look at Password02's review of a duo two hot EE girls - Cindy and Michelle

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31930.0

Offline m1ttens1

Call me a cynic - but any time soon the OP will find this EE duo, and amazingly post their details here and/or a glowing review.

How coincidental, given he is new poster............ :dash:

I'm sorry. I guess you never had a first post?

Offline m1ttens1

Have a look at Password02's review of a duo two hot EE girls - Cindy and Michelle

That could be just the ticket!!

Thank you  :dance:

Offline scooby73

Would love to see that Michelle but just sounds a bit dodgy the estate she's on and the fact that it's like a conveyor belt according to reports on here :(
Absolutely stunning though. Just my sort  :P

Offline iPad3

What @!@!....not another EE disaster!!!!!!!, not for me in a zillion years ...........taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sparta Prada

Would love to see that Michelle but just sounds a bit dodgy the estate she's on and the fact that it's like a conveyor belt according to reports on here :(
Are you getting Michelle Independent mixed up with sweet&kinky nicole?

Offline scooby73

Ah possibly, yes, sorry.
Is it all good with Michelle then?
Where is she based?

password02

Ah possibly, yes, sorry.
Is it all good with Michelle then?
Where is she based?

Michelle is based in London E4 - And not a conveyor belt slut - She works alone and is completely independent.

I think you need to read the forum posts and thread a bit more carefully

Offline punk

WRONG POLISH BIRD!!!!!!

Offline landseer

Michelle lives on in an area made up of private housing. I have only visited the once but I could not see any estate. It may not be Belgravia but it is a safe area and she is certainly worth a visit.

Offline The_Don

Offline scooby73

As i already said, apologies!
Having read through so many reviews and posts, YES, i did make a mistake.
Not really such a big deal really is it?  :dash:
So many women, so many polish women = easy mistake.