Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Brazilian - Norwich  (Read 772 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6730388) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Venue
Terraced house in central Norwich, parking nearby is all permit holders only but I took a chance and didn't get a ticket.
She's now moved to Peterborough, I suspected when I met her and am sure now that she's working with this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she also looks very hot, might have to TOFTT with her.

Comms
Done over WhatsApp some short gaps between replies, she doesn't look at her phone during meetings so to be expected.

Time booked
30 mins @ £100 +£20 kissing +£10 RO (£130 in total)

Appearance
Bloody Gorgeous!!!! the pictures are spot on, just my type to be honest, as close to 10/10 for me as it gets. Her body type is exactly as the photos, slim but not skinny. She is all natural as far as I could tell and has pert B or C cup boobs and a shapely bottom.

The meeting
Text at the door which magically opened and was led upstairs into the bedroom, offered a shower in the ensuite and handed over the cash. Paid extra for the kissing and it was nice, no tongue but some very decent snogging which continued throughout the action. On to the bed with her lying down, carried out the usual routine of some more kissing, give her boobs some attention then down to her neat shaved pussy. Some RO which sounded gratefully received then it was my turn. She applied the hat (OWO is extra but I'm not bothered so didn't ask how much) and got into some head bobbing. Quite a decent BJ with the occasional deeper suck, into cowgirl where she rode me very nicely including some twerking, I had to put a stop to that before I shot my load so moved to doggy. More appreciative moans and panting and then into mish where I soon came whilst looking at her beautiful face, my mind couldn't quite comprehend that I was having sex with someone so beautiful.

Conclusion
As you'll gather from the above I found her incredibly attractive, she was just my type. I would go as far as to say the most beautiful girl I've ever had sex with.
If there had to be a criticism it would be that there was (unsurprisingly considering the nature of our hobby) a transactional feeling to the meeting. Once the action was over there wasn't anymore contact, she mentions GFE a couple of times on her page but there would need to be more passion, eye contact and a bit of cuddling after the event for it to be GFE for me. Also, once you add on the extras (if you want them) it makes for a bit of an expensive punt. As always YMMV.